Patch 15 Brings Mount Changes
This week we launched the fifteenth patch of the Queen update, with a particular focus on mount balancing. Here's what's new:
- Players who are force-dismounted are cleansed and temporarily immune to crowd control to prevent perma-stun
- Base mount top speeds slightly increased, and time until gallop slightly decreased
- Speed mount top speeds slightly decreased, and time until gallop slightly increased
Here are a few of the other changes and fixes implemented with this patch:
- Players who re-queue for a zone after being removed via the Smart Cluster Queue are now immobilized to prevent the queue from "dropping" them
- Chests updated in T8 Undead World Boss zones (Unhallowed Cloister, Black Monastery, Deathreach Priory, Camlann)
- Most AoE spells cast by mobs in Hellgates no longer trigger damage reflection
As always, for a complete list of changes, you can check the official patchnotes.
- Albion Online’s Popularity Hits Record Level
- Call to Arms Patch 4 - Known Issues (Update: May 7th)
- Semi-Finals & Finals - Season 12 Crystal League Championship!