Percival Patch 10 - Ver. 1.15.387 / REV 153912 - 13 November 2019
The Avalonian Invasion Has Begun
A fearsome new force has risen in the Outlands: the Avalonians. From now until January 20, you can take on this all-new faction in a unique standalone season:
- Slay Avalonian mobs and World Bosses to obtain their powerful Avalonian Energy
- Avalonian World Bosses will also reward your guild with valuable Season Points (see below)
- Bring Avalonian Energy to Energy Manipulators in Royal Cities to enhance food, improve tools, and craft a unique mount
- Ranking guilds will receive unique season rewards including avatars, avatar rings, and furniture items
- Additionally, the top three guilds of the season will be immortalized in a unique statue in Caerleon
- For the duration of the season, killing Avalonian Mage World Bosses gives Season Points based on the Outlands region in which they appear:
- Anglia/Glouvia: 50
- Cumbria/Siluria: 70
- Mercia: 90
- For more information about the standalone event season, click here.
Zerg Debuffs and Alliance Point Sharing
With the new standalone season starting today, two new systems will be in place:
- A new zerg debuff, "Disarray", which reduces the effectiveness of allied groups larger than a certain size. Details: https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/119764
- Alliance Point Sharing, which distributes a percentage of Season Points to all guilds in an alliance. As part of this new system, the Alliance Change Cooldown has been increased to 7 days (previously 2 days) and Guild Logs now include an "Alliance Log" tab detailing Season Points scored by each guild in the alliance. Details: https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/119765
Changes and Improvements
- June are the reigning champions of Guild Season 7! Their victory has been immortalized in a statue at the entrance to Conquerors' Hall near the Caerleon Realmgate. Congratulations to June on their outstanding achievement!
- Farewell, Allhallows! This spooky seasonal event has drawn to a close, which means Halloween decorations have been removed from cities, and the rare Halloween Randomized Dungeon will no longer spawn. But perhaps, like those you thought were dead and buried, it will rise again...
- Sacre bleu! T1 and T2 fish recipes now count toward unlocking the "Sous Chef" Destiny Board node as intended
- Additional numerous visual, animation, audio, terrain, and localization fixes