UI Programmer (m/f/d)
Sandbox Interactive is an ambitious game studio located in the heart of Berlin. Since 2012, we have been developing the online game Albion Online, which has already established itself as the first truly cross-platform MMO for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android. With its sandbox nature, a player-driven economy, classless character customization, and full-loot PvP fights as core features, it has had a successful year since its official launch in July 2017, further broadening its audience with a release on Steam in May 2018.
If you love to work hands-on as well as goal-oriented, we have a dynamic team with flat hierarchies waiting for you. Take the chance to work on an exciting project with the opportunity to take over responsibility and grow personally and apply today!
- Implementation of the User Interface for Albion Online
- Improvement and polishing of existing UIs
- Work closely with our UI Designers and UI Artists to discuss optimal solutions
- Implementation of smaller Front-End or Back-End features
- Experience with developing games in Unity is a must
- Strong communication skills, also cross-department
- Fluency in English is a requirement, as it is our primary language
- German language skills are a plus
- You are able to handle opposing requirements like performance vs. aesthetics or quality vs. deadlines
- Passion for video games in general and MMORPGs in particular
- The opportunity to work on an exciting and always-evolving project and product, as well as to collaborate with the whole team, from Community Management to Game Designers
- A high degree of personal ownership and the opportunity to grow within the company, bringing your own ideas to the table and taking on new opportunities and challenges as they present themselves
- Great company culture with a passionate and dynamic team of industry experts
- A workplace in the heart of Berlin, a key destination for startups and tech companies, in a central and vibrant neighborhood with plenty of restaurants and bars
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, send us your application (CV and cover letter - please include your salary expectations!) at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!