Patch 3 Brings Hellgate Changes
The Call to Arms update in March brought a complete rework of Hellgates in Albion Online. Since then, we've been monitoring both player feedback and our own data, with the goal of making sure this system remains engaging, challenging, and fair for players of all levels. Today's patch brings numerous improvements and adjustments to Hellgate gameplay, including:
- Better 10v10 matchmaking
- Greatly improved matchmaking when chaining all Hellgate types
- Updated IP requirements and softcap, and mob behavior, for lethal 10v10 Hellgates
- Additional Tomes of Insight in chests after defeating an enemy team
To read more about these changes and the intent behind them, please see this forum post.
Also in Patch 3
- Faction Warfare Changes: better reward progression, updated boss behavior, and improved notifications for Faction-related activities
- New chat commands for guild and party management
- Mobile improvements including increased maximum font size for chat
- Numerous bug fixes for both desktop and mobile
For a complete list of changes and fixes, check out the official patchnotes.
- Ottieni Sconti sulle Cosmetiche negli Sconti delle Vacanze di Albion Online!
- Invita un’Amico e Ottieni lo Yak del Solstizio
- Il ritorno della sfida del solstizio
- Get Discounts on Vanity in the Albion Online Holiday Sale!
- Season 17 Schedule and Changes
- The Yuletide Challenge Returns