With the start of Beta 2 coming closer, we are releasing “Darian”. This is the last update before the start of the New World and the long-awaited wipe. You can expect Beta 2 to arrive this summer!
In this update, we will release content we still need to test before the next beta phase. This includes the Morgana Faction rework, as well as 12 new weapon skills, new furniture, improvement of the Learning Point system and the new Item Study feature.
We have also fixed various bugs and issues, and have improved the localization of the game.
Read more about Darian in the changelogs.
MORGANA’S FACTION REWORK
Solo-play monsters are easier dealt with, in order to prevent interference with PvP fights.
Morgana’s dungeon crawlers have received a significant boost and an array of new spells and abilities, making high-tier PvE more interactive and challenging.
You can read more about the Morgana’s Faction rework here.
MORGANA FACTION FURNITURE
If you are not interested in furniture, you can salvage them for a fair amount of silver.
You can check out the new pieces of furniture here.
NEW SPELLS & ABILITIES
Found on the second and third slot of various weapons, these new spells provide an array of unique combinations and tactical choices. Some of these spells will be moved to other weapons after the wipe, as we have other plans in store for them.
You can read more about other new spells here.
ITEM STUDY FEATURE
Studying an item will destroy it and you can only study items that you are able to craft. You do not need to craft the item yourself in order to study it, but items need to be at full durability.
You can read more about Item Study Crafting here.
LEARNING POINTS SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS
The 1/2 and 2/2 parts have been removed from the progression description. Instead, all requirements are formulated in one sentence.
NEW SPELL INDICATORS
This quality of life change gives improved visibility to Area of Effect spells that require to charge up. You will now be able to see how far your spell has charged, by looking at the Area of Effect animation on the ground. The spell will charge up from the middle of the circle.
IMPROVED CHARACTER DELETION
VARIOUS FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
All fixes and improvements can be found in the change logs.
July 31, 2018
March 12, 2018
December 6, 2017
September 27, 2017
July 17, 2017
June 7, 2017
March 13, 2017
November 23, 2016
September 28, 2016
August 1, 2016
May 18, 2016
March 23, 2016
January 27, 2016
December 9, 2015
- Merlyn Season 4 Patch | Oct 10, 2018
- Merlyn Balance Patch - Hotfix 1 | Sep 28, 2018
- Merlyn Preseason Balance Patch | Sep 26, 2018
- Merlyn Patch 4 | Sep 6, 2018
- MERLYN PATCH 3 | Aug 22, 2018
- MERLYN PATCH 2 | Aug 15, 2018
- MERLYN PATCH 1 | Aug 8, 2018
- MERLYN UPDATE | Jul 31, 2018
- VER. 1.11.363 - REV 121579 | Jul 11, 2018
- VER. 1.11.362 - REV 120471 | Jun 27, 2018
- VER. 1.11.362 - REV 119971 | Jun 20, 2018
- VER. 1.11.362 - REV 118917 | Jun 6, 2018
- VER. 1.11.362 - REV 118022 | May 23, 2018
- Ver. 1.11.362 - REV 117476 | May 14, 2018
- Ver. 1.11.362 - REV 117031 | May 5, 2018
- Lancelot Midseason Patch | May 2, 2018
- VER. 1.11.358 - REV 115635 | Apr 11, 2018
- VER. 1.11.357 - REV 115208 | Apr 5, 2018
- VER. 1.11.357 - REV 114910 | Mar 29, 2018
- VER. 1.11.357 - REV 114734 | Mar 28, 2018