With the Keepers and the Undead already prospering, it is now to the Heretics to also rise again in Albion - with our March update "Cador".
Next to the new Heretics-themed dungeons, you will also find reworked armor and armor spells in the game.
Aside from this, we'll be launching some interesting gameplay changes and continue with our on-going effort of improving the UI.
And all of that is just a stepping stone on the path to the major world changes coming to Albion later this year. Read more in change logs.
The dungeons pit lower tiered solo players and small groups against challenging PvE adventures, allowing them to learn the ropes of dungeoneering. They also see the new „Gateway“ concept that allows players to enter the same dungeon from different clusters with a mighty gatekeeper potentially waiting at the end, allowing those that best him to delve even further.
Heretics Bosses and Mobs
First, there is the Overseer who oversees the Mines. He will try to push you into all the apathic workers slaving away in the hopes that they will join the battle on his side.
Then, there is Gibson, a ruthless butcher, now known as leader of the Heretics. He and his underling Stooge will team up on you and try to bring you to your knees.
Of course they also have new minions that are out to get you.
Some of the new armor abilities take a more aggressive approach in what they do. The Electric Field on leather armors drops a damaging field around your position, shocking people who came to close to you.
You can read more about other new spells here.
Depending on the material of your outfit, you will now always have light (for “Cloth”), medium (for “Leather”) or heavy (for “Plate”) armor. There will still be three types within each category, now specifically suited to the different playstyles (e.g. very protective Guardian Plate armor or Mercenary’s Leather Jacket).
This clears up some of the confusion the old system brought with it while maintaining the variety it offered.
Mobile Repair Kit
This convenience naturally comes with a few downsides. They only have a limited lifespan and repairs are way more expensive than at a permanent repair station.
Fame Bonus by Zones
If you kill a mob in a yellow zone or a yellow zone Hellgate, you will receive an additional 50% fame.
If you kill it in a red or black zone, or a red or black zone Hellgate, the bonus will be 100%.
Additionally, the display of fame gains has been changed, so you will be able to see more easily where you get bonuses from.
User Interface Improvements
We are continually working on our User Interface to make it more clear, easier to use and have it offer better readability for all our platforms.
Improved Character Visibility
The improved visibility is achieved by neat character outlines that give you a rough idea what to expect behind objects in the world.
New Death Mechanic
This new mechanic offers a new strategic element for Player versus Player combat, as executions and resuscitations become a part of the larger battle. It also allows PvE groups to continue their dungeon endeavors if one of their own gets knocked down but the rest of the group manages to survive the fight.
And, naturally, a plethora of bugfixes.
12 MARCH, 2018
06 December, 2017
27 September, 2017
17 July, 2017
7 June, 2017
13 March, 2017
23 NOVEMBER, 2016
28 SEPTEMBER, 2016
1 AUGUST, 2016
18 MAY, 2016
23 March, 2016
27 January, 2016
9 December, 2015
- VER. 1.11.362 - REV 119971 | 20. JUN. 2018
- VER. 1.11.362 - REV 118917 | 6. JUN. 2018
- VER. 1.11.362 - REV 118022 | 23. MAY 2018
- Ver. 1.11.362 - REV 117476 | 14. MAY 2018
- Ver. 1.11.362 - REV 117031 | 5. MAY 2018
- Lancelot Midseason Patch | 2. MAY 2018
- VER. 1.11.358 - REV 115635 | 11. APR. 2018
- VER. 1.11.357 - REV 115208 | 5. APR. 2018
- VER. 1.11.357 - REV 114910 | 29. MAR. 2018
- VER. 1.11.357 - REV 114734 | 28. MAR. 2018
- VER. 1.11.357 - REV 114130 | 21. MAR. 2018
- VER. 1.11.357 - REV 113848 | 16. MAR. 2018
- VER. 1.11.357 - REV 113485 | 13. MAR. 2018
- LANCELOT UPDATE | 12 MAR . 2018
- VER. 1.10.351 - REV 112152 | 28. FEB. 2018
- VER. 1.10.351 - REV 110927 | 15. FEB. 2018
- VER. 1.10.351 - REV 109546 | 01. FEB. 2018
- VER. 1.10.351 - REV 108460 #2 | 19. JAN. 2018
- VER. 1.10.351 - REV 108460 | 17. JAN. 2018
- VER. 1.10.351 - REV 108124 | 12. JAN. 2018