Joseph is our very first post-release content update coming to you on September 27. We are bringing you an action-packed Arena mode filled to the brim with thrilling fights, impressive rewards, and plenty of ways to earn bragging rights.
On top of that, there will be additional open world PvP opportunities with the new “Treasure Sites,” two new Tier 6 group expeditions, Improvements to UI/UX, easy-to-use Smart Casting, and new weapon abilities to add even more variety!
Head out, Adventurer. The Arena awaits!
Enter the Arena
With ”Quick Cast on Button Press” selected, ground-targeted abilities will be cast in the direction of the cursor when pressing down the skill button. Or, with the ”Quick Cast on Button Release“ setting, a spell area indicator will appear at the position of the mouse when pressing and holding an ability key. When the pressed key is released, the ability will be cast. The “Normal Spell Cast” will remain as the default setting. These will be adjustable under: Settings > Game Settings > Mouse Control.
Three Sisters Expedition
Eternal Battle Expedition
- New Effects for the Ice Storm and Armor Piercer abilities
- Additional Ability effect improvements
- Dungeons and Mob Camps have treasure chests added for looting
- Essences can be used in potion crafting
- Dozens of minor improvements and countless bug fixes
Changes and Bug Fixes
- Open world/Hellgate fame has been increased.
- Reduced the channeling time to exit dungeons.
- Rebalanced some bosses.
- Expeditions now have a gear cap dependent on tier.
March 20, 2019
November 21, 2018
July 31, 2018
March 12, 2018
December 6, 2017
September 27, 2017
July 17, 2017
June 7, 2017
March 13, 2017
November 23, 2016
September 28, 2016
August 1, 2016
May 18, 2016
March 23, 2016
January 27, 2016
December 9, 2015