Video Roundup: Albion Online Player Guides
With both the recent Steam launch and the Lancelot Midseason Patch, we've seen a tremendous increase in the amount of community-created content for Albion Online. To highlight some of our favorite recent video guides, we've put together this collection of tutorials on gathering, crafting, leveling, combat, item power, and more.
First off, here's Lewpac's "First Steps" Beginner's Guide, fully updated for 2018:
Here's his Beginner's Guide to earning Silver:
Amourine's Island has created a long-playing "Advanced Startup" guide, which gives numerous tips and tricks for those looking to accelerate their early-game progress:
The Tribe of the Owl has been creating excellent video tutorials to help mid-level players learn about some of Albion's more complex systems. Here's their guide to understanding item power:
In conjunction with the recent Steam launch, we hosted three "Intro to Albion" streams on AlbionTV. Each stream had hosts Lewpac and Shozen discussing the basics of gathering, crafting, PvE, and PvP.
Stay tuned for more written and video guides to all aspects of the Albion Online experience over the coming weeks - and be sure to check out our Guides for more info on a wide range of subjects.
- A Tiger is Waiting for You!
- Money Guild Takes GvG Season 2
- Albion Online Dev Talk - Season 3 Balance Changes
- Greater Hellgates should be restricted to groups of 5 players
- Hell Gates are not fUN ANY MORE
- Going on Vacation - Caerleon Plot 63 million - Less than I paid - Less than any other plot in Caerleon - Fully fed as of this post - high durability T8 Forge on it