Castle Rock’n’Roll – Summer Alpha Finale
After 4 weeks of intense fighting, skillfull crafting and lots of legendary adventures in the lands of Albion, the Summer Alpha 2015 has seen a tremendous amount of players and activity.
We would like to thank everyone who participated and shared their feedback with us – we are taking this very seriously and have already started working on further improving Albion Online for you on the road towards the closed Beta.
Tonight however, we want to light up the world of Albion one last time for this Summer Alpha, with our exciting community event – the „Castle Rock’n’Roll“.
The Castle Rock’n’Roll
- What? All players are split into 3 alliances, each alliance owns one castle, each castle hosts one developer. Each alliance needs to attack and conquer other castles in order to free and take over the developer inside.
- Why? Once conquered, the alliance needs to collect as many developers as possible in one of their castles. Whoever has most at the end of then event wins.
- When? The event starts tonight (27 July) at 3pm UTC (5pm Berlin time, 11am New York time) and runs for 3 hours.
All information about the event can be found in this forum thread – if you have any questions, feel free to post them there.
How can I participate?
All players have to be organized in a guild and all guilds have to join one of the 3 alliances in order to join the Castle Rock’n’Roll.
- Your are in a Guild: Great! Make sure that your guild has signed up in one of the three alliances
- Your are a Solo Player: No problem, you can still participate by joining one of the existing guilds of Albion Online or signing up to one of the guilds mentioned in the three „Alliance threads“ linked above.
We hope to see many of you around and let’s give the Summer Alpha the farewell it deserves!
- Rollback the Dual Swords
- Did you consider extending adventure challenge to crafters?
- Change the way Hideouts and Territories interact.