Start Allhallows With a Fame Boost
Allhallows is back! Enjoy a week-long Fame Boost and two weeks of special dungeons with valuable, spooky loot. Read on for all the gory details...
The Mists of Albion Are Back
From now until November 4 at 10:00 UTC, you'll automatically receive an extra 25% Fame for all activities.
- Mists of Albion buff automatically activates after maintenance on Wednesday, October 28
- Grants an additional 25% Fame for all activities
- Excludes Fame earned via PvP kills and Tomes of Insight
- Ends at 10:00 UTC on Wednesday, November 4
Log in today to max out your masteries and unlock new nodes and abilities!
New Solo Dungeon: Hallowed Ground
The Hallowed Ground dungeon, introduced during last year's Allhallows event as a group dungeon, now also appears in a new solo version. Both versions appear at random throughout all T4-T8 zones as a pumpkin-themed portal. Once inside you'll find eerie pumpkin-lined corridors, creepy-crawly monsters, and the mysterious final boss known only as Bob.
The final chest offers valuable loot, including a rare chance for mount skins like the Jack o' Donkey and Horse Macabre, so put on your best pumpkin-slaying gear and prepare for a fight!
The Forum Contest Continues
The Haunting Pictures of Albion contest runs until October 30 at 10:00 UTC – tell a unique story with the provided images and win prizes! Read the rules and submit your entry here.
All events are running now for a limited time, so join in the fun today!
- Final Invasion Day of the Season
- Prowl Through the Night on the New Shadowcat Skin
- New Lands Awakened and Guild Season Wallpapers Added
- Looking for pvp guild!
- CORRUPTED OATH.... IS RECRUITING NOW! -- DAILY CONTENT -- + MORE!
- LF small/big pvp guilds to join the alliance with us