Spring Comes to Albion!
Spring has come to Albion: the snow is melting, fish are filling the lakes and rivers, and brightly-colored eggs have appeared all across the land. And during the Rites of Spring event, which runs from March 28 to April 4, you can get special limited-time rewards.
The mysterious pyrite eggs of Albion are normally buried deep underground. But once a year they rise to the surface, making them highly collectible. Seek them out in special egg-shaped treasure chests throughout the open world, collect them by defeating mobs, or get them as Arena or Expedition rewards, then trade them in at the Vanity Merchant!
You can trade Fool's Gold Eggs for limited-time rewards, including:
- The "Bunny Stalker" armor sets - hunt down Albion's ferocious rabbits in this exclusive vanity armor! Includes the Bunny Stalker and Snow Bunny Stalker hats (complete with summonable rabbits)
- A placeable egg-shaped chest for your house
- A special vanity pack to carry your eggs
These rewards are only available during the event, so head into the wilds of Albion and get ready to hunt some eggs! We'll also be running a concurrent Bunny Slayer event throughout the week - click here for all the details.
- Infinite Guild recruiting. International/Black Zone/PvP/PvE/GvG
- Should "Blobs" be removed in Black Zones?