Season 9 Starts This Saturday
Guild Season 9 starts on Saturday, May 16, offering a fresh start for Albion's guilds and bringing new updates and features:
- Point and Energy Storage in high-level territories
- Season Points from Veteran and World Bosses
- Updated Crystal League rewards and timeslots
- Adjustments to Large Alliance Penalties
For full details of these changes and the complete season schedule, check out this forum post.
Amazing Rewards for Ranking Guilds
This season, ranking guilds stand to gain the most lucrative seasonal rewards yet. Bracket Rewards for guilds reaching at least Silver rank include an avatar, avatar ring, and the new Ancient Ent battle mount. And for those guilds that reach the very top, the rewards are even better: in addition to a place in Conquerors' Hall, each member will also receive a new 90-day Fame Buff, an additional random Battle Mount, and their very own placeable copy of the Conquerors' Hall statue!
For full season reward details, please see this article.
Watch the Season Kickoff on AlbionTV
Invasion Day is this Saturday, and as always, we'll be covering all the action on AlbionTV, the official Albion Online Twitch channel! Tune in on May 16 starting at 17:45 UTC with hosts Shozen, Bogul, Robinhoodrs, and Lewpac as they introduce the new season.
At 18:00 UTC, the floodgates open and the invasions begin. And for those in the North American time zones, you can tune in again at 00:45 UTC for the second round of invasions.
Here are the broadcast highlights (click for larger image):
- Refer One Friend and Claim a White Direboar Mount Skin
- The Knight Challenge Returns
- The Off-Season Crystal Tournament
- Master Modifier
- Refer One Friend and Claim a White Direboar Mount Skin!
- Handholding Cartel is everywhere-Martlock monopolized by Vasort