Season 9 Brings Incredible New Rewards
Albion's ninth Guild Season starts on Saturday, May 16. As with past seasons, guilds that reach a high enough rank can claim fantastic rewards including an avatar, avatar ring, and an incredible new mount: the fearsome Ancient Ent!
The Ancient Ent will be a heal and support mount with area-based healing spells for allies and attacks that make use of the raw forces of nature. This mount will be awarded to guilds who reach Silver Rank or higher during Season 9, with increasingly higher stats (and increasingly epic appearances) with each successive tier.
The winning guild will receive a statue among the past Guild Season winners in Conquerors' Hall, which since the Queen update can be accessed via all major cities. Qualifying guilds will also receive a Fame Bonus and furniture items, as listed in the tables below:
Season 9 Schedule and Changes
This new season brings major changes and updates to guild warfare in Albion, including Territory Point/Energy Storage, Season Points from Elite Enemies, and optimizations to the Crystal League. Season 9 follows a similar schedule to past seasons, with an Invasion Day kickoff and two midseason resets:
- May 16: Invasion Day, start of season
- June 13: Invasion Day #2, all territories reset
- July 11: Invasion Day #3, all territories reset, scores doubled
- August 10: Season ends
In addition to these key dates, the season also includes point/energy payouts based on the new Point and Energy Storage Feature.
For the full schedule and a detailed list of what's new, check out this forum post.
- [YOINK]R E A P E R is recruiting for SEASON 16!!! [Daily ZvZ Content Small scale PvP and more full t8 Regears + Cape!]
- Looking for chill and active players [Merlyn's Rest]
- ⭐❤️⭐❤️ [ARCH] SINGAPORE Recruiting (SEA/EU/NA) The PvE Guild ⭐❤️⭐❤️