Season 7 Starts This Saturday
Guild Season 7 starts on Saturday, August 3, bringing all-new Guild Challenges, Castle Outposts, and more. And to mark the occasion, we've created a brand-new trailer:
Here's a partial list of what's new with Season 7:
- Guild Challenges: guild members can now earn Challenge Points by gathering, killing creatures, fishing, and farming, which will provide Season Points to their guild
- Castle Outposts: these smaller versions of castles can be claimed by guilds for season points
- The number of Crystal Realm Tower Levels has been increased from 3 to 7 to improve matchmaking
- GvG attack times have been consolidated to make it harder for one team member to fight multiple GvGs in a day, and mercenaries are disabled for non-crystal GvGs
- Guild Season Rank brackets have been updated
Watch the Season Kickoff on AlbionTV
Invasion Day is this Saturday, and as always, we'll be covering all the action on AlbionTV, the official Albion Online Twitch channel. Tune in August 3 starting at 17:00 UTC with hosts Lewpac and Shozen as they introduce the new season. At 18:00 UTC, the invasions begin, and guilds can claim territories and launch attacks.
Whether you're an up-and-coming player or a veteran guildie, Season 7 will bring new activities and opportunities to guild warfare in Albion. So gear up, join your guildmates, and get ready for battle!
Remember, you can watch all three of this season's Invasion Days live on AlbionTV (click to expand):
- Guild Spotlight: Heroes Del Silencio
- The Darkfang Swiftclaw Skin is Here!
- Final Invasion Day of the Season
- GUILD: 069 is RECRUITING! Very active Lead tribe! *NEW*!!
- Please Rework Swords
- Memorial Event for Funstealer. 16 May 2021 20:00 UTC