Queen Patch 4 is Live
We've rolled out numerous patches since last month's Queen update - and this week is no exception! Today's patch brings a wide range of visual, audio, and environmental updates, covering everything from Avalonians and Elite Dungeons to various UI and quality-of-life improvements.
Caerleon Realmgate Statue Unveiled
First and foremost, though, there's a new statue at the former site of the Caerleon Realmgate. It honors Avalonian Invasion season winners Error404, Black Order and RAQ, as well as all those who worked tirelessly to prevent the Avalonian takeover of the Royal Continent. Stop by and pay your respects!
You can read more about the history and lore of the Avalonians here.
Elite Dungeon Makeover + Other Fixes
Apart from the new statue, this patch brings numerous improvements and fixes to a wide range of gameplay features. Foremost among these are improvements to Avalonian enemies, dungeons, and armor. Here's just a small selection of what's changed:
- Appearance of Avalonian armor now changes based on tier
- Overall polishing and improvement of Elite Dungeon environments
- Clearer Avalonian enemy spell and spell area effects
- Improved audio for Avalonian enemies and Elite Dungeons
- Improved minimaps for all major cities, including their banks, Marketplaces, and Conquerors' Halls
- Extensive streamlining and improvement of loot, guild, combat area, and island move UIs
You can read the full list of changes on the official patchnotes page.
- Support the WHO COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund
- Refer One Friend and Claim an Alpaca Mount Skin
- The Hunter Challenge Returns