Queen Patch 2 is Live
The Queen update - Albion Online's largest and most ambitious content update yet - went live on January 20, bringing numerous new systems and features to the game. Since then, we've been hard at work honing and improving these systems with the help of our fantastic community.
Today's patch implements a broad range of quality-of-life improvements, changes, and fixes as part of our broader ongoing improvements to the game. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Reduced portal lock change cooldown from 30 days to 7 days
- Increased availability of Outlands Hellgates
- Doubled the number of daily level 1-3 Crystal League matches
- Reduced crafting times for Royal Armors and Faction Capes
- Wardrobe Skins can now be set to visible during instanced combat
- Numerous fixes to spells, Avalonian items, and more
You can read the full list of changes on the official patchnotes page.
- [ ROMANIA ] Rebelli0n Recruteaza!
- HCE malicious hangup and neutralization
- Newby alliance is recruiting individuals and guilds for mists! Watch the interview for more detailed info or join our discord and ask! No fees, rent, or tax! Also Mobile player friendly! Best mists alliance hands down! Come burn the blackzone with us!