Queen Patch 1 is Live
In addition to other fixes and adjustments, today's patch brings much-requested improvements to Randomized Dungeons. Here's a rundown of what's changed:
- Fame and loot for Elite Randomized Dungeons (the large-group Avalonian dungeons found in the Outlands) have been greatly boosted:
- Fame from enemies had been increased by approximately 45%
- Loot from enemies has been increased by approximately 110%
- Loot from chests has been increased by approximately 28%
- Avalonian-specific loot has been increased by approximately 50%
- Fixed an issue where chests in Solo Randomized Dungeons were sometimes empty
- In all dungeons, the chance of each individual in a party now receiving some loot from a chest has been increased, and the distribution of loot between party members will be more even
For a complete list of improvements and fixes, please see the official patch notes.
We will be deploying more fixes and quality-of-life improvements in the coming weeks - keep an eye on the forum for a rundown of upcoming changes!
- Dev Talk: Corrupted Dungeons
- Updated! The Official Albion Online Wallpapers Page
- The Undead Challenge Returns
- Would like more LP gain
- Crowd control needs a nerf.
- PROBLEMA CON EL ANTI CHEAT ALGUIEN ME DA UNA SOLUCION ?