Percival Patch 11 is Here
The Avalonian Invasion is in full swing, guilds are battling it out in a unique standalone season... and Percival Patch 11 is here! Today's patch brings several important updates to combat in Albion, in particular:
- The zerg debuff values have been updated to more effectively reward smaller armies
- Zerg debuffs no longer apply during GvGs, regardless of how many allied players are in the territory
- Healing Sickness duration has been increased
- Siege Ballista damage has been increased
- Numerous other melee, ranged, and magic skills have been updated
Michael Schwahn, Combat Designer for Albion Online, describes the intent behind these changes: "We wanted to shake up the healer meta a bit, and to push the siege ballista as a viable counter to other battle mounts. We also felt it was time to reduce the utility of Parry Strike, in order to open up more of a variety with bruiser builds." These changes will play out over the remainder of the standalone season, which runs until January 20.
In a first for the world of Albion, Uncle Frost now appears as a boss in certain rare dungeons! Group and solo Keeper Randomized Dungeons in all zones have a chance to end in a special battle against this mysterious foe. Beat him to unlock Christmas-themed loot, including a chance at holiday-themed mount skins.
Also with today's patch, a new Adventurer Avatar is available at the Vanity Merchant. This new item joins the Adventurer Avatar Ring in a growing list of vanity items – trade in unclaimed Adventurer's Challenge Avatar Rings for Adventurer Tokens to unlock these new items!
For a complete list of changes, please see the official changelog.
- Open world treasure chests bug
- New player LF Roads Guild, or small scale BZ guild
- I NOMADS I Against All Odds