Patch 12 Brings Combat Balance Changes
Queen Patch 12, AKA the Season 9 Balance Patch, is now live, bringing a host of balance changes and improvements. Here's some of what's new:
Patch 12 brings numerous updates to keep Albion's combat meta fresh. These changes are intended to make Crystal League matches more balanced, while also bringing several underused weapons and abilities to the fore.
- Reworked Holy, Fire, and Arcane Staff spells; added new Arcane Q-ability
- Updated various heavy melee lines like Hammers and Maces
- Reworked Spear abilities
- Updated cleanse and block spells on various armors
- Updated move speeds and stats of battle mounts
Mobile Improvements and Fixes
This patch also brings further optimizations for mobile players, including:
- Joystick control improvements
- Optimized scaling for mobile screens
- On-press tooltips for buffs and debuffs
- Option to ignore low-tier resources while gathering
Additional updates with this patch include further Mail UI improvements, fixes to broken and bugged terrain, and more.
As always, you can read the complete list of changes and fixes in the official patchnotes.