< Back to overview

Official Release Times and Starter Packs!

Find out when exactly you can start playing and what is in the brand-new Albion Online Starter Packs.

July 9, 2017 at 9:00 PM by Enya

UPDATE, 10th July 00:50 UTC:

Existing Founders will also get all the mounts and equipment items included in the Starter Pack of the respective tier.

For full information, see this thread.

Get aboard the Albion Online release hype train, as the Beta and Founder program have now ended and the servers are down to prepare for launch on July 17th. The countdown has started!

When can you start playing?

There is only one more week to go before Albion Online officially releases. But when exactly can you hop on and start your adventure? This depends on the tier of your Pack.

• 17th July, at 13:00 UTC: Legendary Founders and Legendary Starters
  • 18th July, at 13:00 UTC: Epic Founders and  Epic Starters
  • 19th July, at 13:00 UTC: Veteran Founders and Veteran Starters

Not sure when the server goes live for you? Here is 13:00 UTC in several time zones:

• 06:00 a.m. PDT (Los Angeles)
  • 09:00 a.m. EDT (New York)
  • 10:00 a.m. BRT (São Paulo)
  • 03:00 p.m. CEST (Brussels, Berlin, Paris)
  • 04:00 p.m. MSK (Moscow)
  • 11:00 p.m. AEST (Sydney)

Have a hard time coping with the wait? Everyone with a Founder Pack will have access to the test-server Mordred, starting from 10th July around 12:00 UTC.

Starter Packs

As the Founder Packs have now been removed, we are happy to introduce the new Albion Online Starter Packs to you! For detailed information on the Starter Packs, click the button below.

Veteran Pack

Legendary Adventurer’s Cart

Legendary Adventurer’s Horse

Epic Adventurer’s Equipment

Epic Adventurer’s Avatar

144 Comments

Slugar August 19, 2017 10:59

What the hell?! It was everywhere! "Albion Online f2p sand-box MMORPG"! I knew that there is going to be micro transactions but this? You have to buy pack for 30€ just to play! You were high on drugs when you done this? It is stupid to pay for game that is sand box. I would rather spend 30€ on some game that got at least some story but for JUST sand box, i am not spending my money on this! Make this f2p or you will lose a lot of people that want to play it. I know it wont be profitable but micro transactions are the best way for you even i would buy some "gems" from store in cost of 30€ and i will have some boost in game than JUST pay 30€ for playing and another for boosts and shit. So guys make it f2p fast! READ MORE SHOW LESS

xZariox August 8, 2017 23:30

Guys, I believe that this game WAS going to f2p when they were planning it. You had to buy premium was probably their plan... But then they canceled the fact that it was free to play because they probably would not make back their money. And I'm pretty sure they announced that the game was not going to f2p. That was why when I heard that, I was quite sad. But I know that actually nothing is "free". READ MORE SHOW LESS

SaiKiri August 1, 2017 13:42

Dear devs, i personally have played many mmo rpg games like RS, WC, VnH, and other games, I've seen the trailer and i'm pumped to play this game, once i downloaded this game it told me to buy a starter pack in order to play the game, well as an f2p player my heart was slightly shattered after knowing that, can you please make this game f2p?, even though there's an option to be a premium player and have slightly better advantage over the f2ps, well you can copy that aspect from VnH, and RS, or basically any mmo sandbox type-of-game, where there are micro-transaction on every single in-game shop that require "gems" or "gold" to buy premium stuff, well y'all know the jazz, but to wrap it up, please make this game can be playable by everyone, i would love to see this game expand widely across the world.
Ps: sorry for my bad english, im still learning it, cut me some slacks okay? READ MORE SHOW LESS

xinck July 31, 2017 19:09

Albion Online is a free-to-play medieval sandbox MMO. i just got that from your youtube channel READ MORE SHOW LESS

xinck July 31, 2017 19:05

what is this shit?????? you guys said it was free why do i need to buy a start page this is horse shit READ MORE SHOW LESS

Drago132 July 26, 2017 06:31

wait I don't understand. Do I have to buy a pack or not? It says in game that my account isn't active and I have to buy one but you guys are saying it is unnecessary. READ MORE SHOW LESS

Greenshk July 24, 2017 03:09

I paid for a game that I cant leave the screen after i hit enter READ MORE SHOW LESS

Jaxxoffline July 20, 2017 07:17

@nimander99 you can buy gold (or exchange silver for it....p hard to do that tho)to "get" more premium but you can also use it to purchase more silver with which to buy stuff,we're talking tons of silver and the gold prices are quite hefty READ MORE SHOW LESS

Jaxxoffline July 20, 2017 07:15

@nimander99 it reduces grind and improves your performance by granting you more resources when mining and more silver as well as fame from mobs READ MORE SHOW LESS

nimander99 July 20, 2017 07:01

Correction, I was aware of Premium Cerberus6, that wasn't what had me in an uproar, games companies have to make money nothing is "free".

I just misunderstood, I thought Premium was required to play... READ MORE SHOW LESS

nimander99 July 20, 2017 06:57

So... Its just the wording that has misled me Cerberus6? The game doesn't require me to have an active sub to play? It just decreases the grind as Jaxxoffline stated? Am I understanding that correctly? READ MORE SHOW LESS

Jaxxoffline July 20, 2017 06:32

@Cerberus6 it is encouraged due to the fact that it reduces the grind by at least 30-40%.lets not mention that since this game is based on guilds a non premium guild cant do sh*t against a premium one,and a player with a premium subscription is much more useful than one without... READ MORE SHOW LESS

Cerberus6 July 20, 2017 03:28

I agree with what you said for the most part nimander. Although as a correction, premium has been known about for a while but afaik, isn't required to play the game. READ MORE SHOW LESS

Byroko July 19, 2017 18:38

So i waited YEARS to find to come that the "CREATORS" LIED about making the game FREE TO PLAY and made me waste SPACE ON MY DATA PLAN SINCE I HAVE NO WIFI AT MY HOUSE!!! Yall are right up complete jerks and i hope this game goes down the drain soon. READ MORE SHOW LESS

Guildarts July 19, 2017 18:21

It's kinda dumb how legendary players have to wait in the login queue. READ MORE SHOW LESS

ByJasoN07 July 19, 2017 16:09

All packs very expensive . When we are play this game free READ MORE SHOW LESS

UnderTheParkBench July 19, 2017 14:54

Will there just be a basic pack of just a game copy after release? What will the price range be? READ MORE SHOW LESS

shamsawan July 19, 2017 14:19

Looks like its going to fail, bcz they lied about this game to be free to play READ MORE SHOW LESS

Abats July 19, 2017 10:16

So when the Free players can start playing? READ MORE SHOW LESS

nimander99 July 19, 2017 07:24

Also I'm not qq about buying Veteran's Pack... I'm genuinely confused as to the "Launch" cycle of this game. I thought it already launched for us founders a few months ago... Now I find out we were still Beta testing?

How did I miss this? READ MORE SHOW LESS