< Back to overview

Official Release Times and Starter Packs!

Find out when exactly you can start playing and what is in the brand-new Albion Online Starter Packs.

July 9, 2017 at 9:00 PM by Enya

UPDATE, 10th July 00:50 UTC:

Existing Founders will also get all the mounts and equipment items included in the Starter Pack of the respective tier.

For full information, see this thread.

Get aboard the Albion Online release hype train, as the Beta and Founder program have now ended and the servers are down to prepare for launch on July 17th. The countdown has started!

When can you start playing?

There is only one more week to go before Albion Online officially releases. But when exactly can you hop on and start your adventure? This depends on the tier of your Pack.

• 17th July, at 13:00 UTC: Legendary Founders and Legendary Starters
  • 18th July, at 13:00 UTC: Epic Founders and  Epic Starters
  • 19th July, at 13:00 UTC: Veteran Founders and Veteran Starters

Not sure when the server goes live for you? Here is 13:00 UTC in several time zones:

• 06:00 a.m. PDT (Los Angeles)
  • 09:00 a.m. EDT (New York)
  • 10:00 a.m. BRT (São Paulo)
  • 03:00 p.m. CEST (Brussels, Berlin, Paris)
  • 04:00 p.m. MSK (Moscow)
  • 11:00 p.m. AEST (Sydney)

Have a hard time coping with the wait? Everyone with a Founder Pack will have access to the test-server Mordred, starting from 10th July around 12:00 UTC.

Starter Packs

As the Founder Packs have now been removed, we are happy to introduce the new Albion Online Starter Packs to you! For detailed information on the Starter Packs, click the button below.

Veteran Pack

Legendary Adventurer’s Cart

Legendary Adventurer’s Horse

Epic Adventurer’s Equipment

Epic Adventurer’s Avatar

138 Comments

Greenshk July 24, 2017 03:09

I paid for a game that I cant leave the screen after i hit enter READ MORE SHOW LESS

Jaxxoffline July 20, 2017 07:17

@nimander99 you can buy gold (or exchange silver for it....p hard to do that tho)to "get" more premium but you can also use it to purchase more silver with which to buy stuff,we're talking tons of silver and the gold prices are quite hefty READ MORE SHOW LESS

Jaxxoffline July 20, 2017 07:15

@nimander99 it reduces grind and improves your performance by granting you more resources when mining and more silver as well as fame from mobs READ MORE SHOW LESS

nimander99 July 20, 2017 07:01

Correction, I was aware of Premium Cerberus6, that wasn't what had me in an uproar, games companies have to make money nothing is "free".

I just misunderstood, I thought Premium was required to play... READ MORE SHOW LESS

nimander99 July 20, 2017 06:57

So... Its just the wording that has misled me Cerberus6? The game doesn't require me to have an active sub to play? It just decreases the grind as Jaxxoffline stated? Am I understanding that correctly? READ MORE SHOW LESS

Jaxxoffline July 20, 2017 06:32

@Cerberus6 it is encouraged due to the fact that it reduces the grind by at least 30-40%.lets not mention that since this game is based on guilds a non premium guild cant do sh*t against a premium one,and a player with a premium subscription is much more useful than one without... READ MORE SHOW LESS

Cerberus6 July 20, 2017 03:28

I agree with what you said for the most part nimander. Although as a correction, premium has been known about for a while but afaik, isn't required to play the game. READ MORE SHOW LESS

Byroko July 19, 2017 18:38

So i waited YEARS to find to come that the "CREATORS" LIED about making the game FREE TO PLAY and made me waste SPACE ON MY DATA PLAN SINCE I HAVE NO WIFI AT MY HOUSE!!! Yall are right up complete jerks and i hope this game goes down the drain soon. READ MORE SHOW LESS

Guildarts July 19, 2017 18:21

It's kinda dumb how legendary players have to wait in the login queue. READ MORE SHOW LESS

ByJasoN07 July 19, 2017 16:09

All packs very expensive . When we are play this game free READ MORE SHOW LESS

UnderTheParkBench July 19, 2017 14:54

Will there just be a basic pack of just a game copy after release? What will the price range be? READ MORE SHOW LESS

shamsawan July 19, 2017 14:19

Looks like its going to fail, bcz they lied about this game to be free to play READ MORE SHOW LESS

Abats July 19, 2017 10:16

So when the Free players can start playing? READ MORE SHOW LESS

nimander99 July 19, 2017 07:24

Also I'm not qq about buying Veteran's Pack... I'm genuinely confused as to the "Launch" cycle of this game. I thought it already launched for us founders a few months ago... Now I find out we were still Beta testing?

How did I miss this? READ MORE SHOW LESS

nimander99 July 19, 2017 07:19

WTH!?! I bought the Veteran Founder's Pack and now the game is buy to play monthly subscription?

So I lost all my progress from the "Early Access" launch... How the heck did I miss there would be a wipe? And now I cant play at all w/o paying?

Am I crazy or was this game advertised as a F2P all platform Sandbox? I'm almost positive when I bought the Veteran Pack this game was being billed as F2P.

Am I tripping? Did I just make that up in my head?

Who is going to P2P this game? Its not worth a monthly fee for a grindfest and carpy combat...

I admit I haven't been paying attention the last month, nor playing, I didn't know anything was up until I started getting Emails urging me to upgrade my Founder's Pack for "Launch"... I thought it already launched. I distinctly remember them saying "No more wipes"...

Or am I just off my rocker here?
READ MORE SHOW LESS

anonymous12344321 July 17, 2017 16:44

will this ever be free to play READ MORE SHOW LESS

Slokage July 17, 2017 12:30

I can understand splitting up the launch to avoid server crashes etc.
BUT I think its really shitty promising earlier launch for founders and then ppl who haven't been your beta testers can start at the same time...AND with the same rewards...
A really big kick in the nuts for the founders who helped you launch the game...
I will still play and enjoy this awesome game but I just think its kinda mean to the founders. READ MORE SHOW LESS

Takatifu July 17, 2017 11:22

I gave you 100€ and in exchange I get a kick right in the nuts and a sore ass.
What was the point of the founder packs anyway? The "privilege" of helping you iron out bugs for years wipe after wipe every few months.
You're giving basically the same rewards, except some gold and items", for the same price.

Wow thank you very, very, very much...
last time I buy games on early access. READ MORE SHOW LESS

Phurious July 17, 2017 08:36

Shredderr: very important and I forgot to add! It's not 30$ every 30 days. You buy premium in game with gold (which you can also buy in game with silver although amount fluctuates depending on economy) or from the Albion Shop. 30 days premium costs 2500 gold which is $12.95 READ MORE SHOW LESS

Phurious July 17, 2017 08:19

It's not pay to win. Premium status allows you to have an island, learning points (LP, you get 20/day) and bonus to gathering. An island helps if you want to be self sufficient but not essential as you can use guild refining and crafting stations or buy from the auction house. Learning points allow skilling up faster but it can still be done without them. It just takes longer. In fact crafting uses the most LP IF you choose to spend them on crafting. Basically premium speeds things up (as you would expect) but isn't essential READ MORE SHOW LESS

Loading Load more