Last Chance for Cheaper Gold and Premium
As previously announced, the prices of Gold and Premium will increase on November 28. This means that you have until then to lock in the current, lower prices via the Albion Online Web Shop or native client, and benefit from them for as long as your subscription is active!
This deal is only available through the Albion Online Web Shop or on the native client. If you have an active subscription via one of these platforms before November 28 at 10:00 UTC, it will renew at these lower prices as long as it’s active.
Therefore, if you already have an ongoing monthly subscription that you purchased through the Albion Online Shop or the native client, you don’t need to do anything - that will continue to renew at the current price. For those who have subscribed via a different platform, and who wish to take advantage of these lower prices, we’ve put together this guide showing you how to switch. Additionally, if you wish to purchase Gold before the price increase, now is the time to do so.
And remember, even after the price increase on November 28, you'll always get the best prices on Gold, Premium, and Vanity by purchasing directly from the Albion Online Web Shop and the Albion Online Store on the native client. Head over to the shop today and make the most of the lower prices:
- Season 18 Starts December 17
- Get Discounts on Vanity in the Albion Online Holiday Sale!
- Refer One Friend and Claim the Yuletide Yak
- The Last Guard small scale, new player friendly, community oriented, actively recruiting!
- Adding an in game feature that switch the weapon/armor/food/etc current stats into base stats
- give us back the dash in daggers please