Lancelot Arrives on March 12
Our third major content update, Lancelot, arrives on March 12, bringing a huge number of new features, changes, and improvements to the world of Albion.
First Up: Fishing!
Cast a line into Albion's rivers, lakes and oceans to catch fish, then cook them into meals or make them into trophies. There's even a complete set of fishing armor and a brand-new Destiny Board path. Get hooked!
Other Additions and Changes
- Guild Quality-of-Life Improvements - With a new management system, guilds can assign roles and manage resources with ease.
- Server Performance Improvements - Numerous server performance improvements are on the way, particularly during large-scale battles.
- GvG Season Improvements - Rogue Mages and numerous balancing changes will bring new energy and intensity to the second GvG season.
- New Artifact Armors - With their powerful spells, Tier 3 Artifact Armors will offer not only new defensive strategies, but offensive ones as well.
- Roaming Mobs - Mobs now spawn throughout the open world, offering huge rewards to adventurers willing to hunt them down.
- Luxury Goods - These special mob drops have values attached to certain cities, requiring them to be transported through dangerous zones.
- New Hellgates - Hardcore players can now seek out Lesser Hellgates to partake in spontaneous full-loot PvP much more easily.
- New Expedition - "In the Raven's Claws" tasks adventurers with rescuing a captured agent from the clutches of the Disciples of Morgana.
- Additional Improvements - Ballistas, Tomes of Insight, bugfixes, and much more
For a more detailed list of everything coming with Lancelot, visit our update page.
- Faction Warfare Concept Art
- Albion Online Dev Talk - Faction Warfare, Part 2
- Merlyn Arrives on July 31
- Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online
- Till Valhalla are now recruiting!
- Merchant's Code Gathering/Crafting Merchant Guild now recruiting!