Update Kay Coming December 6
Less than five months after Albion has released, we are already presenting you with the second full-fledged content update: Kay. It will go live on December 6, and bring a vast number of additions, changes, improvements and bugfixes.
- Seasonal GvG Content - Hold territories to earn siphoned energy and gain points for fame and glory!
- Territory Raids - New open and constant PvP opportunities for your whole guild.
- Battle Mounts - Ride one of the three beasts into battle and give your group an edge in open world clashes!
- New Artifact Weapons - One new weapon for every weapon type. Loot changes, and lots of balancing.
- Enhanced Game Performance - Makes Albion smooth again!
- Political World Map - See who holds the territories around you at a glimpse.
- Hardcore Expeditions - For a little (or maybe more than just a little) extra challenge!
- Extended Tutorial - Ease into the game with more... well, ease.
- New Expedition - New Heretic T6 group expedition. Stop those bandits!
- And more! - Guild Rankings. Defender Bonus mechanic changes. iOS and Android stability improvements.
For a more detailed list of all the new things in kay, head on over to our update page.
- Why the Kay Update is'nt working. (ZvZ Mechanics)
- Performance in Large Zerg vs Zerg Fights
- GvG Seasons and you - what you and your Guild need to know!
Or copy this link: