In Development: New Spells & Abilities
Cador offered an abundance of new spells, but there are still plenty more to come! Today we’re taking a look at future spells and abilities that are currently in development.
Please note: these spells are all still a work in progress and details might differ in the final version.
The Flame Orb spell will be an addition to the two-handed Fire Staff. It fires an orb in a straight line, dealing damage and applying a DoT to everyone in its way. Flame Orb does not disappear on impact, making it a very powerful attack when aimed wisely.
Tackle will be found on the two-handed Hammer. When using it you will charge to a place of your choice, stunning all enemies on your path.
The Claymore will see the return of a charge attack. Use it to you charge towards your enemy, making you two inseparable for a moment. It’s the perfect attack to catch and lock down kiting, or fleeing, foes.
Located on the Quarterstaff, the Tornado spell will offer a ranged alternative for melee players. Swinging your staff rapidly, you charge up a tornado which you then send off in a straight line towards your foes.
That is all we can reveal today. What do you think about these new spells and abilities? Let us know in the comments below!
- A Tiger is Waiting for You!
- Money Guild Takes GvG Season 2
- Albion Online Dev Talk - Season 3 Balance Changes
- Hell Gates are not fUN ANY MORE
- Going on Vacation - Caerleon Plot 63 million - Less than I paid - Less than any other plot in Caerleon - Fully fed as of this post - high durability T8 Forge on it
- [Rent] 4 islands for rent (caerleon)