The Heretic Challenge Returns With a New Mount
The chill of fall is beginning to creep into the air... and the Heretic Challenge is back with a whole new mount! Earn points for open-world activities, unlock chests to get valuable loot, and claim your very own Heretic Combat Mule.
Mighty Mules, Heretic Decor, and More
HERETIC COMBAT MULE: This month's Challenge introduces a brand-new war machine from the twisted minds of Heretic saddlers. The Heretic Combat Mule fires a powerful cannon shot that knocks back and slows targets, but watch out for its massive recoil!
AVATAR RING: Adventurers who rack up enough total Challenge Points will also earn the Heretic Challenge avatar ring. This non-tradable item permanently unlocks this crazed, ramshackle avatar border for one character.
SEASONAL SPECIALS: All month long, reach weekly goals to unlock Heretic Challenge Chests. In addition to valuable rewards like Adventurer's Tomes, Silver, resources, and older Heretic-themed furniture, you'll also have a chance to unlock three new furniture items: the Heretic Lantern, Heretic Junk Pile and Heretic Construct.
As always, you can earn Challenge Points by gathering, fishing, farming, and killing monsters. Points count simultaneously toward a daily bonus, a weekly unlockable chest, and the monthly mount and avatar ring rewards. So log in, head out into the open world, gather points, and claim these rewards while they last!
- Refer One Friend and Claim the Snow Leopard Skin
- The Divine Challenge Returns
- Guild Spotlight: Dutch Squad
- FACTION WARMACHINE is the perfect guild for you if you like any kind of faction related PvP/PvE content with proper groups (Hideout in T8 zone / No mandatory CTA / Regear system / Faction ZvZ / Fame farm / Ganking / 5v5 , 20v20 / Fort Sterling based)
- Remove Dungeon Timeout in Black Zone
- I want to refer friend but he wants Steam. How do I do that ?