The Frost Challenge Starts Today!
Yuletide has come and gone and winter has settled into the land of Albion... and a new Adventurer's Challenge is here! For all of January, take the Frost Challenge to collect exclusive rewards. Earn points for open-world activities, unlock chests to get valuable loot, and claim your own unique Frost Ram.
A Chilly Challenge with Rich Rewards
NEW MOUNT: This month's Challenge introduces the Frost Ram, a loyal mount that hails from far-off frozen peaks. With an impressive leap spell, relatively fast move speed, and ability to carry a respectable amount of weight, it's the perfect companion for gathering missions.
NEW AVATAR BORDER: This month, reach your goals to win the Frost Challenge 2018 avatar border, a thematic decoration that will deck your avatar out with an exclusive wintry theme. This non-tradable item permanently unlocks this avatar border for one character.
SEASONAL SPECIALS: All month, unlock Frost Challenge chests to get valuable rewards like Adventurer's Tomes and Silver bags, along with a classic costume set and all-new ice sculptures that will bring the chill of winter all year long.
Challenge Point Updates
Starting with this month's challenge, the following changes to point calculation applies:
- The Challenge Points required for the Daily Bonus will be reduced from 1500 to 1200.
- The point multiplier for farming will be reduced from 1.7 to 1.3.
Effectively, this means that farming's contribution to the daily bonus remains unchanged, while fishing and killing monsters now contribute more robustly to both the daily bonus and overall points.
Log in now and start gathering, fishing, farming, and killing monsters to earn Challenge Points and unlock your rewards!
- Streamer Spotlight: Boomslang Gaming
- New Seasonal Rewards Are Here
- Watch Invasion Day Live on AlbionTV!
- Most transparent and democratic guild in all of Albion: Fricks are recruiting!
- Hello World and All Who Inhabit it.
- Cloud Based Server - exists or in research?