First Look: The Rogue Adventurer Bundle
The Rise of Avalon update arrives August 12, bringing numerous major new features to the world of Albion. This update also introduces a new premier vanity skin set: the Rogue Adventurer. This bundle includes nine vanity unlocks in a striking black-and-green color scheme to transform your character into a mysterious, shadowy rogue. Costume items can be used on male or female characters, with unique looks (and even unique voices) for each.
In addition, this bundle includes an Armored Horse Mount Skin with a matching black-and-green theme. On top of that, it also includes guild versions of the Rogue Adventurer armor, cape, and mount skins that allow you to show off your currently active guild logo and colors.
Premium Animated Emotes
The centerpiece of the Rogue Adventurer Bundle is the Poison Bottle. This costume weapon includes two premium animated emotes activated by spells: Poisonous Spirits and Dangerous Juggling.
The Poison Bottle item uses the primary weapon slot, and like all other vanity weapon items with unique spells, its spells can be toggled on or off with a special button next to the spell icons.
How to Get the Rogue Adventurer Bundle
When the Rise of Avalon update goes live on August 12, this complete bundle will be available in the ingame store for USD $29.95. This bundle includes all currently available Rogue Adventurer and Rogue Adventurer Guild skin options:
- Rogue Adventure's Hood, Armor, Boots, and Cape
- Rogue Adventurer Poison Bottle with 2 unique emotes
- Rogue Adventurer's Armored Horse Skin
- Rogue Adventurer's Guild Armor
- Rogue Adventurer's Guild Cape
- Rogue Adventurer's Guild Armored Horse Skin
This option offers the best value for those who want all Rogue Adventurer items.
NOTE: All the listed items will be purchasable individually with Gold at a later date, but the total Gold cost for all items will be higher than the bundle offer.
The Rogue Adventurer Bundle is the most advanced vanity set to date in the world of Albion, and it launches alongside numerous other major features on August 12. For more of what's coming, check out the official Rise of Avalon update page.
- Watch Invasion Day Live on AlbionTV
- Patch 5 Brings Black Market and Mobile Improvements
- Guild Spotlight: Reject Party
- The Oakwood Accord | Chill BZ ZvZ hideout guild | 0% Tax | New players welcome!
- Making Pancakes Looks for new Members !
- Frostborne – a home for relaxed yet determined players / FS-based / BZ Hideout / Avalonians