Bunny Slayer Event Recap
The Bunny Slayer event has ended and here are the results!
Congratulations to Nue, who has once again left everyone else in the dust by single-handedly slaying 27,921 bunnies in the final day, catapulting to the top of the overall leaderboard with 88,301 bunny kills in total!
Ange put up an honorable fight with 83,020 overall bunny kills, settling for second place. And Tpow managed to retain third place on the overall leaderboard despite retiring from the event during the last few days.
Over the 5-day period, we together slew a total of 504,306 rabbits, thus reducing their population to manageable numbers and saving Albion!
Thank you to everyone who picked up their weapon and bravely joined the fight against our common threat.
Check out this infographic for more interesting statistics from the event:
- The Lancelot Midseason Patch Arrives May 2
- Watch Invasion Day Live on AlbionTV
- A Toad is Waiting For You!
- The Albion Online Round Table
- Champions Regime - LF New and Experienced Players - International
- Latest Hell Gate 2 vs 2 M-m-m-ooonster killl build. April 2018
Or copy this link: