The Avalonian Invasion Escalates
The Avalonians in the Outlands thus far were just the beginning. Now new foes have appeared, and a voice from Albion's ancient past brings a dire warning...
With today's territory reset, the number and variety of Avalonians in the Outlands has increased: in addition to the Acolyte and Archer, players will now face the Avalonian Attack Drone, Avalonian Spearman, and Avalonian Winged Guard.In addition, guilds hoping to claim territories during today's reset will not face the standard wraiths, but instead Avalonians who have seized the territories for themselves. These new foes will require guilds to stay on their toes and use everything at their disposal to emerge triumphant.
Phase Two of the Avalonian Invasion has just begun... and there's much more to come before the season ends.
- Watch Invasion Day Live on AlbionTV
- Patch 5 Brings Black Market and Mobile Improvements
- Guild Spotlight: Reject Party
- Blackout [BKO] - Medium-sized PvP/PvE guild where individuals matter (Cover all types of content!)
- Healing Sickness Tweak
- [R8] Knights of Lazarus | Roads of Avalon | PvE + PvP Mix | EU / NA / OCE | Newcomer friendly