The Avalonian Invasion Escalates
The Avalonians in the Outlands thus far were just the beginning. Now new foes have appeared, and a voice from Albion's ancient past brings a dire warning...
With today's territory reset, the number and variety of Avalonians in the Outlands has increased: in addition to the Acolyte and Archer, players will now face the Avalonian Attack Drone, Avalonian Spearman, and Avalonian Winged Guard.In addition, guilds hoping to claim territories during today's reset will not face the standard wraiths, but instead Avalonians who have seized the territories for themselves. These new foes will require guilds to stay on their toes and use everything at their disposal to emerge triumphant.
Phase Two of the Avalonian Invasion has just begun... and there's much more to come before the season ends.
- Guild Spotlight: Target
- Last Chance to Subscribe at Lower Prices
- Season 8 Brings Incredible New Rewards
- Hideouts are incompatible with Personal Islands, here's a good fix!
- In game chat - right click UI menu box is bugged / displaced
- Solo dungeon and update Queen