Take a peek at what we have in store for you with our first post-launch content update, Joseph.
We’re excited to announce our first update post-launch with some new and exciting content such as the Arena mode, Treasure Sites, and two new expeditions to add to the line-up. All of this and more comes to Albion Online September 27th.
Curious about what else we have in store?
- The Arena Mode – New 5v5 arena-style battle
- Arena Rewards – Envious rewards for victorious arena battles
- Treasure Sites – A spooky addition to open-world PvP opportunities
- Eternal Battle Expedition – Fight through the undead, defeat the reluctant Governor, and restore an ancient city!
- Three Sister Expedition – Find out what happened to a member of the Royal Guard and see if you can resist the Three Sisters
- Smart Cast – An easy-to-use feature for ability casting
- UI Improvements – A few aesthetical and user experience changes to some menus such as the Social menu
- New Abilities – Starting at Tier 5, select weapons will have new abilities
- Additional Improvements