The Joseph Update is Now Live!
We are excited to finally release our first content update, Joseph, post-launch. Now you can enter the Arena, a 5v5 battle with a control point mechanic, at a major city nearest you. Talk to Joan and redeem your winnings for envious rewards, like the Armored Sabertooth mount. Fill your pockets with riches of the dead in a Treasure Site found in each biome. Finally, if you’ve had enough of the same ol’ Tier 6 expeditions, now you can go on two more! See if you can defeat the three age-defying sisters and the relentless Governor.
- The Arena Mode – New 5v5 arena-style battle
- Arena Rewards – Envious rewards for victorious arena battles
- Treasure Sites – A spooky addition to open-world PvP opportunities
- Eternal Battle Expedition – Fight through the undead, defeat the reluctant Governor, and restore an ancient city!
- Three Sister Expedition – Find out what happened to a member of the Royal Guard and see if you can resist the Three Sisters
- Smart Cast – An easy-to-use feature for ability casting
- UI Improvements – A few aesthetical and user experience changes to some menus such as the Social menu
- New Abilities – Starting at Tier 5, select weapons will have new abilities
- Additional Improvements
- WTB Recruiters Hourse
- Add a way to send people money through mail
- So apparently according to a stream (lewpac?) they are getting rid of Specs/Cross spec power
Or copy this link: