Halloween Is Event Time!
Yellow and red leaves. Carved pumpkins. Halloween decorations. Pumpkin chests. The rattle of skeletal bones. Wait, what?
Halloween has arrived in Albion. From October 25 until November 15, it will change the world. Halloween decorations have been put up in the cities to put you in the right mood before you head out to explore all the new things and earn special rewards, only available throughout the event.
Did Someone Say Rewards?
Why, yes, of course! What would an event be without rewards? You can trade in your collected Pumpkin Pips at the Vanity Merchant for great, time-limited seasonal rewards.
- A variety of Pumpkin Heads (Grinning/Sad/Angry)
- A Plague Doctor Outfit (Hygienic Mask, Coat, and Boots)
- A Skeleton Costume (Laughing Skull, Ribcage, Legbones, and Ragged Cape)
- The Jack o’Donkey
- And the ultimate reward, the Horse Macabre.
While exploring the lands of Albion, you will find Pumpkin Pips - tokens only available during our Halloween. You can gather them from our Random Camps, chests, Locked Pumpkins (that randomly appear in place of resources), the Arena, or in Expeditions. These Pips can be exchanged for neat rewards - or traded with other players.
But Why Stop Here?
There will be additional events around Halloween:
- Arena Masters – Compete in a seasonal 5v5 tournament, streamed live AlbionTV - claim your place as the best team!
- The Headless Descent – Investigate a mysterious maze in the Underway, compete against others, reach the end – earn your reward!
- Arena All-In – Challenge other teams for a winner-takes-all match live on the AlbionTV stream. Become famous - and rich!
Head on over to our event page to read more.
Let us know about your thoughts on Halloween on the forums. (We wouldn’t mind pumpkin-related recipes either).
- Watch Invasion Day Live on AlbionTV
- Laborers in Albion Online: A Guide
- Midseason War Report: Toward the Final Showdown
- Is this open world meta acceptable?
- [Guide?] Merlyn economy predictions
- Albion Online - Goldgraph / The flow of Gold