The Rites of Spring are Back
Chase away the chill of winter with the Rites of Spring! From now until maintenance on April 10, celebrate the return of spring by hunting down special eggs and unlocking unique items.
The Egg Hunt is On
Decorations have appeared in Albion's cities, and colorful eggs have sprouted throughout the open world. Break these mysterious giant eggs open to gather Surprise Eggs, which can be spent at the Vanity Merchant or thrown to hatch a surprise of their own!
For the duration of the event, eggs can be traded with Vanity Merchants in Albion's cities for a variety of spring-themed items:
- Wearable "Bunny Stalker" Armor, Hats, and Backpacks
- Golden Egg Chests (Furniture Item)
- Chocolate Bars that boost Energy Regeneration
And like last year, you can also trade your eggs for the mighty Eggsecutioner, a two-handed weapon skin that uses Heretic magic to fire three different types of magical eggs! This weapon skin remains unlockable for Gold via the Appearance menu, but for the two-week duration of the event it can also be purchased with eggs.
And for those with Fool's Golden Eggs left over from past events, you're in luck: while the event is running, the Vanity Merchant will also accept them as currency!
Finally, starting on Monday you can join in a community-wide contest over on the forums - for more details, keep an eye on the General Discussions section.
- Refer One Friend and Claim the Snow Leopard Skin
- The Divine Challenge Returns
- Guild Spotlight: Dutch Squad
- [ARCH] SINGAPORE Recruiting (Martlock) (SEA/EU/NA)
- When You kill your opponent but some random DOT knocks you
- Can we nerf Oathkeepers already???