QA Tester (m/f/d)
Do you have a curious and inquisitive mind? Are you a gamer down to your core? Then you could be our next colleague.
We are Sandbox Interactive, an ambitious 40-person game studio in the heart of Berlin. Since 2012, we have been developing the core online game Albion Online, which has already established itself as the first truly cross-platform MMO for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android. Albion Online launched successfully in July 2017. The game exploded into the global mass market with its Free-to-Play release in April 2019 and enabled us to take Albion Online to the next level. Now, we are looking for great colleagues to join us on this journey.
Are you ready for your next career step?
- Test the functionality of new release candidates
- Try to break the game on a daily basis
- Find device-specific bugs and oddities
- Analyze the game’s systems and suggest optimization strategies to the other departments
- Review and follow up on bug reports by players and document them in our bugtracker
- Set up and manage test plans and other required documents
- Communicate your findings in detailed bug reports
- Ideally previous experience as video game tester
- Strong understanding of MMORPGs and Sandbox games
- Know your way around mobile devices. Bonus if you’re familiar with both Android and iOS
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- An analytical mindset
- Good command of the English language. German language skills are a plus
- Global reach: You will join a team of industry experts to shape our game that is enjoyed by over 600 000 people worldwide.
- Sustainable business: You will be part of a successful company that focuses on long-term growth rather than on venture capital gambling.
- No crunch time: You will enjoy the excitement of shaping a global gaming experience without the typical release crunch times.
- Career progress: You will have a high degree of autonomy from the start and the support to follow your own career goals.
- Gaming-driven culture: You will join a supportive team of leading gaming experts with a strong passion for what they do.
- Modern office in a top location: You will work in the heart of Berlin in a central and vibrant neighbourhood with plenty of restaurants and bars around.
- Start-Up perks: You will enjoy free drinks, food, team events and a blazing fast working machine.
HOW TO APPLY
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Send us your CV and a cover letter that includes your salary expectations to email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!