Mobile Game Developer (Unity / iOS / Android) (m/f/d)
Are you a self-driven innovator who loves to make ideas reality? Then you might be our next colleague. We are Sandbox Interactive, an ambitious Game Studio of 35 colleagues located in the heart of Berlin. Since 2012, we have been developing the online game „Albion Online“, which has already established itself as the first truly cross-platform MMO for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android. Albion Online launched successfully in July 2017. The game exploded into the global mass market with its Free 2 Play release in April 2019 and enables us to take Albion Online to the next level. Now, we are looking for great colleagues to join us on this journey.
Are you ready for your next career step?
- Develop and drive the mobile gaming experience of Albion Online on iOS and Android that our players love
- Optimize the memory footprint, rendering and game performance on the mobile versions of Albion Online
- Take responsibility for the build & deployment pipeline for Albion’s mobile versions
- Use your creativity to handle mobile specific bugs & issues in Albion Online
- Support your colleagues in finding smart solutions to mobile-specific challenges during the production process of new features
- Optional: Implement mobile specific game & UI features with the development team
- You love what you do and can’t wait to get started.
- You have 2+ years of professional experience in mobile game development.
- You have significant experience in game engine optimization.
- You have expert knowledge working with Unity, in particular for mobile game development.
- You are eager to take ownership of the mobile-specific issues of the Albion Online.
- You enjoy working independently on optimization but you also appreciate collaborating across teams.
- Fluent English is a requirement, as it is our primary work language. Additional German skills are a plus.
- Global reach: You will join a team of industry experts to shape our game that is enjoyed by over 600 000 people worldwide.
- Sustainable business: You will be part of a successful company that focuses on long-term growth rather than on venture capital gambling.
- No crunch time: You will enjoy the excitement of shaping a global gaming experience without the typical release crunch times.
- Career progress: You will have a high degree of autonomy from the start and the support to follow your own career goals.
- Gaming-driven culture: You will join a supportive team of leading gaming experts with a strong passion for what they do.
- Modern office in a top location: You will work in the heart of Berlin in a central and vibrant neighbourhood with plenty of restaurants and bars around.
- Start-Up perks: You will enjoy free drinks, food, team events and a blazing fast working machine.
HOW TO APPLY
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Send us your CV and a cover letter that includes your salary expectations to email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!