Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Sandbox Interactive is an ambitious game studio located in the heart of Berlin. Since 2012, we have been developing the game Albion Online, which has already established itself as the first truly cross-platform MMO for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android. With its sandbox nature, a player-driven economy, classless character customization, and full-loot PvP fights as core features, it has had a successful year since its official launch in July 2017, further broadening its audience with a release on Steam in May 2018.
To broaden our audience even further, we are looking for a full time Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join us in our office. If you know your way around all the performance marketing channels and are a never-ending source of creative ideas, we want to meet you!
- Conceptualize and lead the online marketing efforts for Albion Online
- Create, maintain, and analyze performance marketing campaigns
- Tap into unexplored audiences
- Coordinate with the content and social media team to maximize impact
- Increase overall visibility and brand recognition of Albion Online
- Help in the creation of creatives and copy
- You have 4+ years of experience in online marketing, preferably in the games industry
- You are an expert in performance marketing, especially Google Ads and Facebook
- You possess strong analytical knowledge
- You are able to write compelling copy
- You have set up multi-channel marketing campaigns in the past and seen them through to completion
- Fluency in English is a requirement
- German skills are a plus
- The opportunity to work on an exciting and always-evolving product and to introduce it to new players
- A high degree of personal ownership and creative freedom
- Great company culture with a passionate and dynamic team of industry experts
- A workplace in the heart of Berlin, a key destination for startups and tech companies, in a central and vibrant neighborhood with plenty of restaurants and bars
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, send us your application (CV and cover letter - please include your salary expectations!) at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!