Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Are you a self-driven innovator who loves to make ideas reality? Then you might be our next colleague. We are Sandbox Interactive, an ambitious Game Studio of 35 colleagues located in the heart of Berlin. Since 2012, we have been developing the core online game „Albion Online“, which has already established itself as the first truly cross-platform MMO for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android. Albion Online launched successfully in July 2017. The game exploded into the global mass market with its Free-2-Play release in April 2019 and enabled us to take Albion Online to the next level. Now, we are looking for great colleagues to join us on this journey.
Are you ready for your next career step?
- Conceptualize, implement and drive the entire online marketing efforts for Albion Online
- Create, maintain, and analyze performance marketing campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook etc.)
- Tap into new channels to target unexplored audiences
- Coordinate with the content and social media team to maximize the impact
- Increase overall visibility and shape the brand of Albion Online
- Contribute new ideas and start initiatives to take our marketing effort to the next level
- You have 3+ years of experience in online marketing, preferably in the games industry.
- You are an expert in performance marketing, especially Google Ads and Facebook.
- You have set up multi-channel marketing campaigns in the past and seen them through to completion.
- You are a passionate gamer and follow the current F2P trends in our industry.
- You like to crunch numbers, analyze data and to gain insights.
- You are able to write engaging and inspiring copy.
- You communicate with confidence in English. German language skills are a plus.
- Global reach: You will join a team of industry experts to shape our game that is enjoyed by over 600 000 people worldwide.
- Sustainable business: You will be part of a successful company that focuses on long-term growth rather than on venture capital gambling.
- No crunch time: You will enjoy the excitement of shaping a global gaming experience without the typical release crunch times.
- Career progress: You will have a high degree of autonomy from the start and the support to follow your own career goals.
- Gaming-driven culture: You will join a supportive team of leading gaming experts with a strong passion for what they do.
- Modern office in a top location: You will work in the heart of Berlin in a central and vibrant neighbourhood with plenty of restaurants and bars around.
- Start-Up perks: You will enjoy free drinks, food, team events and a blazing fast working machine.
HOW TO APPLY
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Send us your CV and a cover letter that includes your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!