Junior Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Are you a self-driven innovator who loves to make ideas reality? A gamer down to your very core? Then you might be our next colleague.
We are Sandbox Interactive, an ambitious 40-person game studio in the heart of Berlin. Since 2012, we have been developing the core online game Albion Online, which has already established itself as the first truly cross-platform MMO for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android. Albion Online launched successfully in July 2017. The game exploded into the global mass market with its Free-to-Play release in April 2019 and enabled us to take Albion Online to the next level. Now, we are looking for great colleagues to join us on this journey.
Are you ready for your next career step?
- Create, maintain, and analyze performance marketing campaigns
- Help plan and implement creative marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with the content and social media team to maximize impact
- Increase overall visibility and brand recognition of Albion Online
- Help in the creation of creative assets and copy
- You already have some experience in online marketing, preferably in the games industry.
- You have already worked in performance marketing, especially Google Ads and Facebook.
- You possess strong analytical knowledge.
- You are able to write compelling copy.
- You know how to set up and adjust multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- You have an idea of what Albion Online is and what makes its marketing challenges so unique.
- You are fluent in English. German language skills are a plus.
- Global reach: You will join a team of industry experts to shape our game that is enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
- Sustainable business: You will be part of a successful company that focuses on long-term growth rather than on venture capital gambling.
- No crunch time: You will enjoy the excitement of shaping a global gaming experience without the typical release crunch times.
- Career progress: You will have a high degree of autonomy from the start and the support to follow your own career goals.
- Gaming-driven culture: You will join a supportive team of leading gaming experts with a strong passion for what they do.
- Modern office in a top location: You will work in the heart of Berlin in a central and vibrant neighborhood with plenty of restaurants and bars.
- Start-Up perks: You will enjoy free drinks, food, team events and a blazing-fast working machine.
HOW TO APPLY
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Send us your CV and a cover letter that includes your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!