HR Manager part-time (m/f/d)
Are you a self-driven innovator who loves to make ideas reality? Then you might be our next colleague. We are Sandbox Interactive, an ambitious Game Studio of 35 colleagues located in the heart of Berlin. Since 2012, we have been developing the core online game „Albion Online“, which has already established itself as the first truly cross-platform MMO for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android. Albion Online launched successfully in July 2017. The game exploded into the global mass market with its Free-2-Play release in April 2019 and enabled us to take Albion Online to the next level. Now, we are looking for great colleagues to join us on this journey.
Are you ready for your next career step?
- Own our HR management and take it with your ideas to the next level by driving staffing planning, recruiting, employer branding, career development and analytics.
- Drive and evolve the entire talent life cycle of sourcing, screening, evaluation, diagnostics, offer and experiment with new approaches to find our next colleagues.
- Create an employer branding strategy that resonates with Europe’s game developers and implement online / offline initiatives to make it happen (meetups, career fairs, etc.).
- Consult and partner with team leads in all matters of HR while building trusting relationships.
- Enable our new colleagues to have a smooth and engaging onboarding experience.
- Evolve our HR function and lead new initiatives around the entire employee lifecycle.
- You have 2-5 years of experience in recruiting and HR.
- You are passionate about games and / or have experience in the gaming industry.
- You like to experiment with new approaches to HR / recruiting and follow current trends in people management.
- You enjoy taking ownership of business-critical HR topics and evolving them with your ideas.
- You feel great about becoming the person who people trust and consulting with.
- You have full working proficiency in German and English.
- High impact: You will report to the CEO and work at the interface between all departments.
- Space for ideas: You will be our first permanent HR manager and will have the space to make your ideas happen.
- Career progress: You will have a high degree of autonomy from the start and the support to pursue your own career goals.
- Sustainable business: You will be part of a successful company that focuses on long-term growth rather than on venture capital gambling.
- Flexible working hours: This role is a part-time position with 20h to 25h per week with flexibility to fit it around your personal schedule.
- Gaming-driven culture: You will join a supportive team of game enthusiasts with a strong passion for what they do.
- Start-Up perks: You will enjoy free drinks, food, team events and a blazing fast working machine.
HOW TO APPLY
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Send us your CV and a cover letter that includes your salary expectations to email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!