3D Environment Artist (m/f/d)
Do you love creating fantasy worlds full of magical landscapes, enchanted forests, and thrilling dungeons? Then we might be looking for you.
We are Sandbox Interactive, an ambitious 40-person game studio in the heart of Berlin. Since 2012, we have been developing the core online game Albion Online, which has already established itself as the first truly cross-platform MMO for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android. Albion Online launched successfully in July 2017. The game exploded into the global mass market with its Free-to-Play release in April 2019 and enabled us to take Albion Online to the next level. Now, we are looking for great colleagues to join us on this journey.
Are you ready for your next career step?
- Implement shaping, color balancing, and environment compositing for 3D props development using Albion Online's cartoon-like graphical style, while ensuring a consistent overall feel
- 3D-box model clean geometries and take care of the technical side of things (export settings, naming conventions, etc.)
- Collaborate with concept artists during production to ensure smooth translation of designs to final asset and integration
- Work in our art style and adapt it to assets, based on existing concepts or short briefings
- You enjoy working in a cartoon-like graphical style and telling stories with loving detail.
- You have experience in working with 3D modellers such as Maya, as well as asset integration into game engines such as Unity.
- You are reliable and consistent, and have strong communication skills.
- You are self-organized, and can manage multiple tasks with different deadlines while maintaining a proactive mindset.
- You have experience working in game production as part of a team.
- Global reach: You will join a team of industry experts to shape our game that is enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
- Sustainable business: You will be part of a successful company that focuses on long-term growth rather than on venture capital gambling.
- No crunch time: You will enjoy the excitement of shaping a global gaming experience without the typical release crunch times.
- Career progress: You will have a high degree of autonomy from the start and the support to follow your own career goals.
- Gaming-driven culture: You will join a supportive team of leading gaming experts with a strong passion for what they do.
- Modern office in a top location: You will work in the heart of Berlin in a central and vibrant neighborhood with plenty of restaurants and bars.
- Start-Up perks: You will enjoy free drinks, food, team events and a blazing-fast working machine.
HOW TO APPLY
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Send us your CV, your salary expectations, and a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!