Devops Engineer (m/f/d)
Are you a self-driven innovator who loves to make ideas reality? Then you might be our next colleague. We are Sandbox Interactive, an ambitious Game Studio of 35 colleagues located in the heart of Berlin. Since 2012, we have been developing the online game „Albion Online“, which has already established itself as the first truly cross-platform MMO for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android. Albion Online launched successfully in July 2017. The game exploded into the global mass market with its Free 2 Play release in April 2019 and enables us to take Albion Online to the next level. Now, we are looking for great colleagues to join us on this journey.
Are you ready for your next career step?
- Take responsibility for the operation side of Albion’s Game & Web Services
- Work independently on improving the existing network & server infrastructure
- Help the development team by automating critical deployment processes
- Work with the development team on solutions for new features and services which are developed as part of the Albion Online game and Web Services
- Develop strategies and implement solutions for dealing with large amounts of data needing to be processed, analyzed and migrated as part of Albion Online’s development process
- You have professional experience administrating Windows & Linux systems
- You have professional experience configuring high-performance professional network hardware (ideally including Vyatta and/or Juniper routers)
- You have professional experience developing software applications in C# or Java
- You have experience administrating different types of databases (ideally including SQL and NOSQL databases)
- Fluent English is a requirement, as it is our primary work language. Additional German skills would be beneficial, but are not a requirement.
- You have the willingness to take ownership of network infrastructure and deployment processes
- You can work independently but you can also communicate and cooperate with the CTO and the rest of the development team when it comes to tasks affecting the entire team
- Global reach: You will join a team of industry experts to shape our game that is enjoyed by over 600 000 people worldwide.
- Sustainable business: You will be part of a successful company that focuses on long-term growth rather than on venture capital gambling.
- No crunch time: You will enjoy the excitement of shaping a global gaming experience without the typical release crunch times.
- Career progress: You will have a high degree of autonomy from the start and the support to follow your own career goals.
- Gaming-driven culture: You will join a supportive team of leading gaming experts with a strong passion for what they do.
- Modern office in a top location: You will work in the heart of Berlin in a central and vibrant neighbourhood with plenty of restaurants and bars around.
- Start-Up perks: You will enjoy free drinks, food, team events and a blazing fast working machine.
HOW TO APPLY
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Send us your CV and a cover letter that includes your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!