Customer Support Agent - Games(m/f/d)
Sandbox Interactive is an ambitious game development studio located in the heart of Berlin. Since 2012, we have been developing the game Albion Online, which has already established itself as the first truly cross-platform MMO for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android. With its sandbox nature and core features including a player-driven economy, classless character customization, and full-loot PvP fights, it has enjoyed broad success since its official launch in July 2017. In May 2018, the Albion player base grew further with its launch on Steam.
Currently, we are looking for a full-time Customer Support Agent - Games (m/f/d) to join our team in our office.
If you like to work hands-on on a variety of projects and enjoy direct contact with players, our dynamic team would love to meet you! This is an ideal position for someone with a keen interest in video games, a broad set of talents, and who is willing to take initiative and ownership.
- Assist players with gameplay-related questions, general inquiries regarding their accounts, technical questions, and general information about the game via our ticketing system, social media, and forum.
- Manage a team of freelance agents in different timezones to guarantee a great customer support experience 24/7, and liaise between the office and our team of in-game moderators.
- Work closely with our QA and Community Management teams to improve on support efficiency, and identify and tackle current issues.
- Take on additional tasks depending on your interests. Those tasks can typically include: finding bots and hacks to help our QA team fend off cheats users, assisting our Content Manager with publications or newsletters, helping out with video recording for our Dev talks, etc.
- Impeccable English is a requirement, as it is our primary work language. Additional language skills would be highly beneficial (DE, FR, PL, RU, PTBR, ES).
- You work independently and are highly customer- and community-oriented.
- You have a passion for videogames and MMORPGs in particular.
- You are detail-oriented and adaptable.
- You like to work on a variety of different tasks: answering tickets, social media, in-game player activity monitoring, fraud monitoring, bug investigation etc.
- You are able to keep a cool head under pressure, and have a willingness to take ownership of your tasks and projects.
- Previous Customer Support experience is highly beneficial.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will work on an exciting and always evolving project and product, and will get the opportunity to collaborate with the whole team, from Customer Support to Game Design.
- A high degree of personal ownership and the opportunity to grow within the company, bringing your own ideas to the table and taking on new opportunities and challenges as they present themselves.
- Great company culture with a young and dynamic team of industry experts.
- You will work in the heart of Berlin, a key destination for start-ups and tech companies, in a central and vibrant neighborhood with plenty of restaurants and bars.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, send your application (CV and cover letter - please include your salary expectations!) to email@example.com, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!