Customer Support Agent - Games (m/f/d)
Communication is your game? Customer satisfcation is something you strive for? Gaming runs in your blood? Then we might be looking for you.
We are Sandbox Interactive, an ambitious 40-person game studio in the heart of Berlin. Since 2012, we have been developing the core online game Albion Online, which has already established itself as the first truly cross-platform MMO for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android. Albion Online launched successfully in July 2017. The game exploded into the global mass market with its Free-to-Play release in April 2019 and enabled us to take Albion Online to the next level. Now, we are looking for great colleagues to join us on this journey.
Are you ready for your next career step?
- Assist players with gameplay-related questions, general inquiries regarding their accounts, technical questions, and general information about the game via our ticketing system, social media, and forum.
- Liaise with our team of freelance agents in different timezones to guarantee a great customer support experience 24/7.
- Work closely with our QA and Community Management teams to improve on support efficiency, and identify and tackle current issues.
- Oversee anti-cheating efforts
- Impeccable English is a requirement, as it is our primary work language. Additional language skills would be highly beneficial (DE, FR, PL, RU, PTBR, ES, ZN, KO).
- You work independently and are highly customer- and community-oriented.
- You have a passion for videogames and MMORPGs in particular.
- You are detail-oriented and adaptable.
- You like to work on a variety of different tasks: answering tickets, social media, in-game player activity monitoring, fraud monitoring, bug investigation etc
- Technical knowledge (Windows PC plus ideally one of our other supported platforms) is beneficial.
- You are able to keep a cool head under pressure, and have a willingness to take ownership of your tasks and projects.
- Previous Customer Support experience is highly beneficial.
- Global reach: You will join a team of industry experts to shape our game that is enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
- Sustainable business: You will be part of a successful company that focuses on long-term growth rather than on venture capital gambling.
- No crunch time: You will enjoy the excitement of shaping a global gaming experience without the typical release crunch times.
- Career progress: You will have a high degree of autonomy from the start and the support to follow your own career goals.
- Gaming-driven culture: You will join a supportive team of leading gaming experts with a strong passion for what they do.
- Modern office in a top location: You will work in the heart of Berlin in a central and vibrant neighborhood with plenty of restaurants and bars.
- Start-Up perks: You will enjoy free drinks, food, team events and a blazing-fast working machine.
HOW TO APPLY
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Send us your CV and a cover letter that includes your salary expectations to email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!