Community Manager (m/f/d)
Sandbox Interactive is an ambitious game development studio located in the heart of Berlin. Since 2012, we have been developing the game Albion Online, which has already established itself as the first truly cross-platform MMO for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android. With its sandbox nature and core features including a player-driven economy, classless character customization, and full-loot PvP fights, it has enjoyed broad success since its official launch in July 2017. In May 2018, the Albion player base grew further with its launch on Steam.
Currently, we are looking for a full-time Community Manager (m/f/d) to join our team in our office.
If you like to work hands-on on a variety of projects and enjoy direct contact with players, our dynamic team would love to meet you! This is an ideal position for someone with a keen interest in video games, a broad set of talents, and who is willing to take initiative and ownership.
- Ensure proper and proactive communication with our community through forum posts, twitch streams and videos for youtube
- Gather, curate and aggregate player feedback
- Organize and oversee the moderation of our communication platforms in line with company guidelines
- Plan and execute in-game events
- Develop and execute strategies to increase growth of, and retention in, our active community
- Work closely with QA, Support and Content Management teams to ensure proper and timely internal and external communication of issues
- Manage and expand a team of highly motivated volunteers to help you fulfill your goals
- Increase the visibility of our Twitch and Youtube channels by producing high-quality, community-focused content
- You speak and write impeccable English, as it is our primary work language (both internally and in the community). Skills in one or more of the languages we service (DE, FR, PL, RU, PTBR, ES) would be highly beneficial.
- You work independently and are highly customer- and community-oriented.
- You have a passion for videogames and MMORPGs in particular.
- You are detail-oriented and adaptable.
- You like to see (or at least don’t mind seeing) your face on the internet.
- You like to work on a variety of tasks - this job will give you a broad spectrum of things to do.
- You are able to keep a cool head under pressure, and have a willingness to take ownership of your tasks and projects.
- Previous Community Management experience is highly beneficial.
- Being a people person helps.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Premiere and/or comparable software is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will work on an exciting and always evolving project and product, and will get the opportunity to collaborate with the whole team, from Customer Support to Game Design.
- A high degree of personal ownership and the opportunity to grow within the company, bringing your own ideas to the table and taking on new opportunities and challenges as they present themselves.
- Great company culture with a young and dynamic team of industry experts.
- You will work in the heart of Berlin, a key destination for start-ups and tech companies, in a central and vibrant neighborhood with plenty of restaurants and bars.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, send your application (CV and cover letter - please include your salary expectations!) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!