Lancelot Patch #6 - Ver. 1.11.362 / REV 117476 - 14 May 2018
Achievements: Players can now unlock a wide variety of achievements related to gathering, crafting, combat, farming, exploration, and more.
- Achievements have a dedicated tab in the player stats menu.
- Some achievements are secret, meaning they will be hidden until they are unlocked. All others will be viewable both before and after they are unlocked.
- Achievements with incremental progress (kill X creatures, collect X gathering fame, etc) will have their progress displayed via a bar that fills with player progress.
- As with all stats, unlocked achievements can be viewed by other players. Progress of partially completed achievements is not visible to other players.
- Fixed an issue where stronger fish would sometimes become stuck in an animation loop during the minigame
- Updated audio and animations for Battle Mounts' idle, attack, and gallop modes
- Additional audio fixes/improvements:
- Added new sounds for dragon mount and its spells
- Adjusted footstep volumes
- Adjusted Runestone volume for territories and orb levels in Arena
- Added fire sound to workbench fireplace
- Fixed an issue where the knockback/stun effects of Tackle didn't work if character was under the effect of The Void
- Slit Throat skill animation is now active
- Numerous additional visual, UI, animation, audio, and localization fixes
March 20, 2019
November 21, 2018
July 31, 2018
March 12, 2018
December 6, 2017
September 27, 2017
July 17, 2017
June 7, 2017
March 13, 2017
November 23, 2016
September 28, 2016
August 1, 2016
May 18, 2016
March 23, 2016
January 27, 2016
December 9, 2015