Hector Patch #3 / Version 1.0.326 - REV 89865 / 30 June 2017
- Fame gains are now shown in the combat log.
- Extended offscreen nametag hiding to starter towns and start areas
- Perfect defenses in GvG (ie victory without losing a single point) will no longer bind you to the territory you were defending.
- Improved item durability icons.
- Substantial update of undead sounds.
- Cley Hill is now correctly set to have its prime time at 1800UTC.
- Renamed Dewleaf Fen in the Outlands to Bootsuck Fen, as it shared a name with a cluster on the Royal Continent (the latter remains unchanged).
- Changed timing patterns of castle fights:
- 1st week: at the region prime time
- 2nd week: 2 hours AFTER the region prime time
- 3rd week: 2 hours BEFORE the region prime time
- 4th week and beyond: repeats
- This should maximize the number of people who will get to participate in castle fights at some point
- Watchtower guards on the Royal continent will now attack blue-flagged players within range (except those in their owning Guild, of course).
- Harvesting protection has been removed from all territories.
- Removed unnecessary siege camp from Lichendell.
- Reduced resource weight reduction for gatherer backpacks from 50% to 30%
- Increased the buff gained from killing Hellgate minibosses from 120s to 180s.
- Slightly reduced silver and loot in Ignited Hellgate.
- Fixed transmutation costs, which had not been updated in some time and were out of sync with reality.
- All hide mobs and critters are now standard difficulty (T7 and T8 were previously veteran difficulty).
- Undead Shade's Energy Drain ability is now interruptible.
- Heretic Archer's Aimed Shot ability: damage reduced by 10%.
- Heretic Thief's Feverish ability: bonus attack speed reduced by 30%.
- Undead Ghoul's Hurl and Barf abilities: damage reduced by 11%.
- Adjusted Lumber Lunacy expedition's mob placement a little to smooth difficulty.
- Filtering for a particular quality in the marketplace will now only show items of that quality, rather than of that quality or above.
- While holding RMB to move, non-channeled/cast-time abilities will no longer interrupt movement.
- Ground-targeted abilities will now always cast immediately upon mouse down- players will no longer attempt to move into range before casting.
- Oxen now gain 5% movement speed per tier.
- Mammoth mount movement speed increased by 20%.
- The first of the three starter regions (Landings/Beachheads) in each start area has had the " #1" removed from its name; the second and third regions in each group still have their " #2" and " #3".
- Made a minor adjustment to Journeyman Gatherer nodes on Destiny Board; now require the same amount of Fame and LP to progress efficiently, but the LP threshold is 30% rather than 50%.
Combat balance changes
- Added new passive Balanced Mind (gives some damage/heal and some resistances)
- Removed the Constitution passive
- Heavy Smash
- Cast Time: 0s -> 0.5s
- Hit delay: 0.4s -> 0
- Stand time: 1.5s -> 1.2s
- Area of Decay
- First Hit: 0s -> 0.5s delay
- Hit interval: 1.2s -> 1s
- Freezing Wind
- Increased the area of effect
- Range: 10m -> 12m
- Heal: 189.54 -> 262.44 (38% increase)
- First Tick, after spell hit: 1s -> 0s
- Standtime: 0.4s -> 0.2s
- Rejuvenating Mushroom
- Reworked: Now applies stacks of Rejuvenation on allies in a 5m radius once stepped into.
- Cast Time: 1s -> 0s
- Hit Delay: 0 -> 0.5s
- Area Duration: 12s -> 20s
- Protection of Nature
- Resistance Increase: 0.38 -> 0.24
- Added a Healing Received buff (50%)
- Duration: 10s -> 8s
- Energy cost: 11 -> 12
- Cast Time: 1s -> 0s
- Circle of Life
- Reworked: Heals up to 5 allies in a radius around the caster. The healing strength depends on the Rejuvenation stacks on each ally. Consumes all charges of the healed allies.
- Radius: 7m -> 11m
- Cast Time: 1.5s -> 1s
- Cooldown: 10s -> 15s
- Living Armor
- Removed the Healing Received increase (was 39%)
- Added an effect where the target also gets healed every time they are damaged
- AR/MR Increase: 0.34 -> 0.31
- Duration: 8s -> 10s
- Cooldown: 30s -> 20s
- Well of Life
- Cast Time: 2s -> 1s
- Heal per tick: 22.98 -> 27.16 (18% increase)
- Energy cost: 23 -> 20
- Lunging Strike
- Hitting at max stack no longer consumes your stacks.
- Spirit Spear
- Reapplying at maximum stacks no longer consumes your stacks. Instead, you lose additional extra energy when reapplying at maximum stacks.
- Energy cost: 4 -> 3
- Forest of Spears
- Tick Interval: 0.5s -> 0.3s
- Increased the damage area (the area is now also telegraphed)
- Inner Focus
- Adjusted critter counts in Outlands passages downwards to match design intent.
- Fixed Greytop Pound having two hellgate locations.
- Fixed an issue where mobs/chests in Hellgates were not dropping enough silver.
- Royal Armor (all slots) now correctly has the CC Resistance passive rather than the Cooldown Reduction passive.
- Royal Boots now have the Run ability rather than the Wanderlust ability, as intended.
- Royal Sandals now correctly have access to the Efficiency passive.
- Fixed an issue with passive abilities on Lumberjack Workboots.
- Fixed a memory leak in the client when harvesting.
- Fixed a visual issue with lumberjack miniboss' backpack.
- Removed an unnecessary warning when entering expeditions.
- Fixed an issue with using "take all" in the marketplace under very specific conditions.
- Fixed an issue where an unflagged player could incorrectly attack into an unrestricted PvP area without entering the area themselves.
- Numerous world fixes.
- Fixed some minor graphical issues on the Destiny Board.
- Player footstep sounds have been removed, but the UI still has an option to disable them.