Lancelot Patch #3 - Ver. 1.11.357 / REV 115208 - 5 April 2018
The Rites of Spring have now ended! Thanks to all the egg hunters and bunny slayers who participated in the event.
- Fool's Golden Eggs no longer drop from mobs, and are no longer awarded in the Arena or Expeditions.
- Egg chests no longer appear in the open world or in mob camps.
- Spring event items are no longer available at the Vanity Merchant. (As with all limited-time items, they will not be removed from the game - they will simply stop being sold by the Vanity Merchant).
- All players, even those not yet eligible to use the Gold Market, can now view the price chart in the Gold Market UI
- Chest Log UI is now able to display 100 entries per page, and all 100 entries can be copied to the clipboard
- Plate Armors:
- Removed the Threat Regeneration Bonuses
- Added a second Passive Slot where one of the following options can be chosen:
- Normal attacks apply a debuff on mobs, which reduces max health by 12% (this effect can't be stacked)
- Threat Generation increased by 300%
- T2 & T3 Plate Armor: Replaced Taunt with Fury to improve the early game experience
- Fixed an issue that was causing mob health bars and character nameplates to not display
- Corrected numerous terrains and textures to optimize fishing and other resource gathering
- Fixed an issue where silver rewards were not working for mercenaries from allied guilds who joined a GvG fight
- Fixed an issue where Ghost Strike's cooldown was not reset when a target was killed with three Sunder Armor stacks
- Channeling sounds now stop when the caster cancels the channel (affects Disembowel spell sound)
- Expedition fixes:
- Raised the Expedition join timeout to 60 seconds to fix an issue where players were kicked from Expeditions if their cluster loading time was higher than 20 seconds
- Replaced the “internal error” error message that occurred when signing up for an Expedition with too low of a reputation with a proper error message
- Delayed Teleport spell no longer cancels an ongoing cast or channel (error was introduced with the Lancelot update)
- Toggle spells are now terminated when mounting up
- Fixed an issue in the Vault/Bank UI where more than 10 tabs would not display correctly
- Fixed an issue where the Siege Camp UI would sometimes fail to open when approaching the camp
- Fixed an issue where all fishing rods in a stack would lose durability when only a single rod was used
- Limited transfer UI to a maximum of 2,000,000,000 units (Silver, etc.) to avoid slider reset issues
- Numerous additional graphical, animation, audio, UI, and localization fixes
In addition, an issue preventing the use of Silver in the GvG mercenary system was partially fixed. While Silver can now be used in the mercenary system as a participation and win bonus, there remain several cases where the Silver will incorrectly disappear:
- When a participation and/or win bonus is set and the invited character declines the invitation, the Silver designated as a participation/win bonus will *not* be refunded.
- When a participation and/or win bonus is set and the invited character accepts it, but leaves the GvG registration afterward, the Silver designated as a participation/win bonus will *not* be refunded.
- When a win bonus is set and the invited character loses the GvG, the Silver will not be refunded if the invited character is offline.
- When a participation and/or win bonus is set and the invited character doesn't participate in the GvG (i.e. is in another cluster or logged out), the Silver will not be refunded if the invited character is offline.
We are working on a fix for these remaining issues, and hope to have them all resolved with our next patch - until then, we suggest avoiding this feature or using smaller amounts of Silver as a reward.