Faye Patch #1 / Version 1.0.303 - REV 67905 / 01 December 2016
- Guard towers have been conducting firing drills, and can now reload much more quickly.
- Halved the weight of Essences, Runes, Souls and Relics (pending further balancing in future patches).
- Changed the impact audio of Enfeeble Blades ability, and Nature Staff Heal-over-Time abilities, to be more user-friendly.
- Added a slider for adjusting the audio level of ambient sounds.
- Added a few new environment animations, to make the world feel a little more alive.
- Made some changes to generic AoE hit impact effects, which should improve combat performance a little.
- Removed cicada sound and reduced volume of crickets sound.
Combat Balance Changes
- Haunting Screams
- Extra damage versus players: 3% of max health -> 2% of max health
- Damage reduced by 14%
- Energycost reduced by 14%
In the last content update the Claymore damage output was reduced a bit too much. Therefore with this patch the damage is adjusted to be a bit higher again, it is now in between Elaine and Faye.
- Damage increased by 15%
- Fearless Strike
- Damage increased by 7%
- Fixed an issue with buff/debuff sounds being multiplied.
- Fixed an issue where Item Power scaling was not happening correctly in Royal Continent cities.
- Fixed some missing territory connections.
- Recalculated nutritions and weights of T1 and T2 consumables to take into account the fact that they don't consume nutrition on crafting; this results in a slight reduction in both stats.
- Fixed an issue where "make home" command did not work.
- Fixed some issues with Demon Bosses that made them too easy to kill in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where the Artifact Foundry was unable to transmute essences.
- Fixed an issue where Ore Elementals were imploding people too often.
- Fixed an issue with the Haunting Screams ability having too much range.
- Fixed an issue where reconnecting during a duel would not allow you to continue the duel in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where some rare mounts would stop animating after dismount.
- Fixed an issue where enchantment filter in the marketplace did not work for resources.
- Fixed enchantment filter in the marketplace to only show exact match (rather than this enchantment or lower).
- Fixed an issue where the quality filter in the offers page of the marketplace was not showing higher-quality items, as the rest of the pages do.
- Fixed an issue where minus buttons for audio levels didn't work.
- Fixed some audio issues with Forest Spirits.
- Fixed an issue where Master's Smelter could not smelt Runite Steel Bars.
- Fixed an issue with the Enfeeble Blades ability not working when cast on yourself.
- Fixed an issue with emotes not working with party members selected.
- Fixed an issue with mob camp audio not starting at the correct time.
- Fixed an issue with mount audio not working correctly after cluster changes.
- Fixed an issue where dashing while moving towards an ability target location would desync your character's location.
- Fixed an issue where the Artifact Foundry incorrectly offered Adept's Essence as a transmutation option.
- Fixed an issue with some mobs mistargeting abilities.
- Fixed an issue where moving towards an ability target location would not stop once the ability was activated.
- Fixed various localization and art issues.