Community Manager (m/f/d)
Do you love bringing people together to create something great? Gaming runs in your blood? Then we might be looking for you.
We are Sandbox Interactive, an ambitious 40-person game studio in the heart of Berlin. Since 2012, we have been developing the core online game Albion Online, which has already established itself as the first truly cross-platform MMO for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android. Albion Online launched successfully in July 2017. The game exploded into the global mass market with its Free-to-Play release in April 2019 and enabled us to take Albion Online to the next level. Now, we are looking for great colleagues to join us on this journey.
Are you ready for your next career step?
- Ensure proper and proactive communication with our community through forum posts, twitch streams, and videos for youtube
- Gather, curate and aggregate player feedback
- Organize and oversee the moderation of our communication platforms in line with company guidelines
- Plan and execute in-game events
- Develop and execute strategies to increase growth of, and retention in, our active community
- Work closely with QA, Support and Content Management teams to ensure proper and timely internal and external communication of issues
- Manage and expand a team of highly motivated volunteers to help you fulfill your goals
- Increase the visibility of our Twitch and Youtube channels by producing high-quality, community-focused content
- You speak and write impeccable English, as it is our primary work language (both internally and in the community). Skills in one or more of the languages we service (DE, FR, PL, RU, PTBR, ES) would be highly beneficial.
- You work independently and are highly customer- and community-oriented.
- You have in-depth knowledge of MMORPGs, particularly hardcore sandbox one, and understand their intricacies.
- You are detail-oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
- You are adaptable and like to work on a variety of tasks - this job will give you a broad spectrum of things to do.
- You are able to keep a cool head under pressure, and are able to tackle community problems sensibly with empathy and a positive attitude.
- Previous Community Management experience is highly beneficial.
- You are proactive and have a willingness to take ownership of your tasks and projects.
- Being a people person is desirable.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Premiere and/or comparable software is a plus.
- Global reach: You will join a team of industry experts to shape our game that is enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
- Sustainable business: You will be part of a successful company that focuses on long-term growth rather than on venture capital gambling.
- No crunch time: You will enjoy the excitement of shaping a global gaming experience without the typical release crunch times.
- Career progress: You will have a high degree of autonomy from the start and the support to follow your own career goals.
- Gaming-driven culture: You will join a supportive team of leading gaming experts with a strong passion for what they do.
- Modern office in a top location: You will work in the heart of Berlin in a central and vibrant neighborhood with plenty of restaurants and bars.
- Start-Up perks: You will enjoy free drinks, food, team events and a blazing-fast working machine.
HOW TO APPLY
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Send us your CV and a cover letter that includes your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!